Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 4 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by annaquinn Mon Nov 21 2016, 23:42

I also have generous neighbors and friends on this wonderful forum - my 100th Silver paper is in the mill - ONLY 300 silver drops to go!!!

We can do this!!! star colors star colors star colors
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 4 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by CaliChrome Tue Nov 22 2016, 05:58

"Junks" for junk donation complete.  Just growing for silverdew now.  Have 85 Silver paper milled so 390 drops to go.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Tue Nov 22 2016, 07:47

Ditto Cali - - with 222 drops to go.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Nov 22 2016, 18:59

Is it possible that those who still need silverdew drop help will post again? I am sorry but I am having trouble keeping everybody's farms straight. I am not sure but I think those who are attempting top 1000 are done with drops but if that is not the case, please let me know. For those who are still working on the cloud row and last giver, please let us know. I apologize in advance for not remembering and getting it all muddled, but it is a high pain day here and I am fading fast. I will check back here at the reset.

I don't need anymore drops for any of my farms. Thank you to everyone who sent drops. I will finish on BillyWhiskers next harvest and on Rainbows_End tomorrow before family arrives.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:13

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 4 Now_we12

Hi,

ming needs 37 silver papers, my math gray matter melted, can a smarter player tell me if I can make it?
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:19

Theorethicly you should make it, or cut it close

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:28

ming

I was getting an average of 8-10 photos per harvest of all 5 fields combined with gifts from neighbors/friends. That would mean 4 maybe 5 more harvests so you should be done by tomorrow night. I've made a note to send you drops tonight at the reset.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:32

Is the farm name ming or mingling or 143mingling1 ?
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:34

Thank-you both, my math just failed... And thanks pnp, I tried to do it just not out of the kiddie pool yet, workin on it....

143mingling1 thank-you!
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:38

pnp I need ALOT of help flwrsndnc, MARLYMAR, bmcfall_8490, lennon_2011the 2nd two are my daughter she is really behind but wont give up she gets her fighting no give up spirit from her mom :) any and all help would be appreciated thank you everyone and thanks to those already helping us :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:45

I am done!!!! NodYes Please....all my nabs & friends, send silverdew to others that may need it!!

Good luck to those still working on the event!!!  FlowersGive
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Nov 22 2016, 20:19

marly

put you and your daughter on the list too.

I can't promise a drop from pnp but you'll get one from at least one of the farms
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Tue Nov 22 2016, 20:29

Brooke - done?? Congrats   star colors

I still need 233 drops to do the last 50 "whatevers". I hate the drop rate!

But I do love the new concept of the game: drops from Event plants only!

I slacked the first few days of this Event: I've never had troubles with drops in years, so was confident it'll be the same this time, no it is not.

I like the challenge very much!

Best of luck people   girl blush
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Nov 22 2016, 20:48

puppiesnponies wrote:marly

put you and your daughter on the list too.

I can't promise a drop from pnp but you'll get one from at least one of the farms

thank you pnp :) much appreciated :) congratulations Brookeham :) that's awesome :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by clonahmon Tue Nov 22 2016, 21:04

sorry everybody to ask, but I would need help too.
I still ned 264 drops for 44 silver papers.
I can do one additional harvest tonight before setting out yellow callas overnight.
I don't know, if I can still make it. Loosing hope, but still trying.

Can somebody please help me with drops?
Every helping hand will be much appreciated!!!

Thank you all
clonahmon
clonahmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top