Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 7 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by CaliChrome Thu Nov 24 2016, 02:57

BC caved and got 100 drops with BBs.  Now BC only needs 18 more.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 7 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by CaliChrome Thu Nov 24 2016, 04:24

BC is done!!!!  CC should be shortly.

Thanks everyone!

horse running horse running horse running horse running cheers
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Thu Nov 24 2016, 05:42

Chevrefeuille is 3 drops away from completing the event (and has three fields going so should get those easily - famous last words) - and madly buying up every piece of fruit to stay in that Top 1000 - got to go to work and the suspense is ... well suspenseful!  girl blush

Illy is doing pretty well considering and only (ha ha) needs 49 drops after all.  Got Yellow junks in four 1x1 fields but if anyone has any spare gifts, I might just make it.  Will try to send out gifts when I get home for those who need a couple at the end of the event.  calm

Good luck all those still going for it!  good luck
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Nov 24 2016, 07:20

Took one more round but CC is DONE!  All farms complete!

star colors star colors star colors star colors
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Nov 24 2016, 07:35

Update from Aluntino.

He will not make the event but has enough to finish the rainbow room and thus he can compete in TOP 1000.

On behalf of Aluntino: Many thanks!  red smile
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Thu Nov 24 2016, 08:03

I'm also done! Thanks for your help everyone   kissy
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Nov 24 2016, 08:14

illy, if you are going to be at your computer, grow cyan (blue) instead of yellow.  Drops have been about the same and you can get two rounds of cyan in during the same time period.

good luck
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by clonahmon Thu Nov 24 2016, 09:42

I am also done and don't need any drops anymore.

THANK YOU ALL so so so much!!!!!!!
You are the best!!!!!!! fallinghearts fallinghearts fallinghearts fallinghearts fallinghearts fallinghearts fallinghearts fallinghearts

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug
clonahmon
clonahmon

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Thu Nov 24 2016, 13:53

CaliChrome wrote:illy, if you are going to be at your computer, ... 

That was the problem - I had to work today so could only leave the longest crop growing ... and not even on CF!  shock faint

I have amazingly finished the event on both farms!  Thank you to everyone who helped me over the last 24 hours - it made all the difference.  I even bought one Silverdew on this farm - then remembered that I had three Magic Trees about to mature!  Head slap moment!  thud

Anyway, I haven't even had the chance to send out gifts today so I have 21 gifts to give if anyone needs a last minute boost (I can give 3 to anyone who can use them!).

Oh,and Chevrefeuille will be in the Top 2000 - just missing the Top 1000 and my space bar has just gone on the blink so apologies! Help2
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Nov 24 2016, 14:13

No matter how you did it, I'm glad you made it, illy!
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Thu Nov 24 2016, 14:23

I'm sorry Chevrefeuille didn't make it illy  feel better at least you went out with a bang  ZAP
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Thu Nov 24 2016, 14:35

Emptied the lot! 250 million EV!  Just got craft products left lol!  How exhilarating it was!  I did as Broke said and sold all my breeding animals for ridiculous prices and spent the proceeds on fruit - fast as I was spending, the breeding animals were sold, my balance was like a yoyo!  bemused

I had just under an hour to mill the last Silver Papers and finish the event on both farms, donate anything that was left and spend 24 million CCs to add to the pot!  I did enjoy myself!  Now I have what I want - an empty farm!  YESSS!

Now I know what is involved, I may prepare Illy for next year - though I don't want to burn the barn with this farm!  I just want to be a contender!  dancing
Did everyone else make it to the Top 1000?  I didn't have a chance to check ...  cheers
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Thu Nov 24 2016, 14:43

Hug  That's the spirit illy  YESSS!

Banjo, meba, me, mooboy, Aluntino and pnp all made it Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 7 3534151804
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Thu Nov 24 2016, 16:09

One Two has posted a list of all the En farmers who made it into the Top 3000.   farmer
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Thu Nov 24 2016, 16:41

Thank you all for that last minute help, I managed it with less than an hour to spare. Without you it would not have been possible. I had no drops left - it really was down to the wire.
I grade you all : full marks out of 10

group hug love shower star colors
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top