Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 6 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 23 2016, 13:27

broke, Mir is in the Top 1000 list and I think has already mentioned no longer needing drops.  farmingfreebird (you forgot the free part in your page 1 list) is also on the Top 1000 I believe and so also should not need anymore.

EDIT:  Unless she hasn't done the Rainbow room for the CR.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 6 Empty Re: Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors.

Post by illy1996 Wed Nov 23 2016, 15:00

This farm has no hope (and I'm not that bothered about another CR - not meaning to sound like sour grapes and all that!) - need 186 Silverdew to finish and working tomorrow morning so little chance to do lots of planting.  scratch head

Chevrefeuille on the other hand is just 85 Silverdew away and I think can make it.  I am still in the Top 1000 and haven't even donated to the Silver Room (another 150k in the pot would help me stay there I think).  I will finish work before the event so I am hoping that I can get enough drops to finish the event and make sure I'm not pushed out of the Top 1000.  happyblush

Glad to see a few of us representing our Forum in the Top 1000!  good luck
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Nov 23 2016, 16:59

lennon_2011 only needs 90 more drops if anyone could help that would be awesome thank you for all the help given already it has been really helpful I couldn't have finished on my farms without all you wonderful friends & neighbors good luck to all those still fighting don't give up that fat lady hasn't sung yet lol :rolling on flo whahahaha
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 23 2016, 19:05

Updated the list to the above.  

Thank you everyone for helping to keep accurate.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Wed Nov 23 2016, 19:48

Drops for Picture Perfect. Help Competitors. - Page 6 Happy_12

Thank-you.

I thank everyone that sent me drops, I only need a few papers and will make it. 

Thank-you one and all.

I still feel bad I had to come begging, I thought my ming was strong enough to play. I now will be growing to finish that LL, this event showed me some things, but it is so nice to have a group of people that will offer a hand when we over step.

You guys are way cool.

As for the big players, just wow, climb as your mils. can make you do! may you hold the levels you aim for!!

:batty:  
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 23 2016, 20:05

Don't feel bad ming!  I came begging and my trophies are complete in the LL rune.  Even with the few Howies I have being moved constantly (I should get frequent flyer miles),  I've still been struggling.

horse running horse running horse running horse running
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 23 2016, 20:11

I don't think anyone should feel bad about asking for help with this event. It was hard for everyone. I just finished last night on one farm and this morning on the last farm. This was a hard event and we all need a bit of help every now and then. I am grateful for a group of friends who lend a hand when needed and cheer when we all reach the finish.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Wed Nov 23 2016, 21:33

No one should ever feel bad about asking for help. When someone needs help we all light up as Christmas trees and rush over to help pull that barn up, shake those drops out of their hiding place or whatever help is being asked for. I know this to be a fact, cos even if I didn't drag my self here to ask, people still came over to help, offered drops , words of comfort and cheered me on. group hug

I love these help threads, I have met a farmers that have become friends. Next time it might be you handing out drops left and right. (psssssst - I'm on your left btw)

I might or might not, need a few - and I stress the word few, in order to get back at BP and get the CR. But only if anyone have spares and the top 1000 people are all good to go. Thank you and happy farming !
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by clonahmon Wed Nov 23 2016, 21:54

Thank you EVERYBODY for the quick response and sending me drops!!!!!
I love this community spirit.
I too am sometimes afraid to ask for help, as I don't know my "standing" and how people are reacting, that I still post on the dark side.

Current status: 76 drops to the finishing line. One ore harvest tonight, then yellows overnight and another blue in the morning, eventually two.

@Moraine, I will send a drop after reset if you still need it.

So thank you all VERY much!!!! group hug
All help is so much appreciated.
clonahmon
clonahmon

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 23 2016, 22:02

On Noelle, I got tired.  I knew I wouldn't make it even with all the help from my friends here so I caved and bought the last 150 silverdew (bought BBs and then used them to get drops).  They are milling as we speak so please, don't send anymore to Noelle.  I'm close on SC so she doesn't really need help either.  CC could use some more and BC won't refuse any.  Will let you know when they have enough.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Wed Nov 23 2016, 22:03

Your (and everyone else's) standing with me is as good as ever  kissy
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 23 2016, 22:11

Thanks Mir! 

Still rooting for you and our other friends shooting for the Top 1000!

cheer on
:Multi:  
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Nov 23 2016, 22:13

well I finished both of my farms and my daughter finished on her bmcfall farm and she is doing the happy dance too because even though it didn't seem like she was going to finish on her lennon farm it is going to finish too and that farm was way behind on drops so don't give up just yet the fat lady hasn't sung yet :) thank you all you awesome friends for all the help we couldn't have done it without you :) group hug heart fallinghearts
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Thu Nov 24 2016, 00:14

Thanks to all that donated, I made my last silver papers and finished the cloud row and givers.  That is all I am doing.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Thu Nov 24 2016, 00:47

thx Moraine ..  I didn't bother asking for silverdew drops once I realized I still needed 600 to get the last item...  (seriously??)
anyway, thx again.
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top