"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 9 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by Moraine Sun Dec 04 2016, 21:13

Auch Ann, it sounds horrible. Just the thought of be bitten.. and then to have hives all over ..

feel better
Good luck! and good luck to all you others squeezing the last drop out of the farm. I'm cheering on you all.

Ps I'm done and dusted, so those who get drops from me, please do not return any to me.
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 9 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2016, 23:42

Yikes AnnT thats a nasty bite! shock faint hope you feel better soon! get well soon And good luck with the event

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Dec 05 2016, 03:09

So sorry AnnT! shock faint  Nasty spider critters!
Hope your misery ends quickly! get well soon
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnTAngel7 Mon Dec 05 2016, 03:16

Thanks for the well wishes. Now I have one more thing to avoid to minimize allergic reactions. I should just live in a bubble.
Finished one more farm. The last 3 need 38, 55 and 114 more drops. Looks like I'll be up at 3am to try to finish before I leave for work.
AnnTAngel7
AnnTAngel7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05 2016, 11:47

@AnnTAngel7 on which farms you need drops?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05 2016, 11:51

Dang the first time ever I used comfies + supergrow to end an event, but it worked... 3 main fields with mostly broccoli and half one of garlic. All of them gave a drop.

Was not too sure what animals to use to get enough drops, had no idea and no CC, so opted for the comfies. So I am happy I made it!

thank you again for the help all! Now to plant all those secret goodies swingstar

Now back to work on the trophies!

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Dec 05 2016, 12:18

clap clap happy wave love shower
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Dec 05 2016, 12:27

AnnTAngel7, sorry to hear about that nasty spider bite. Hope you recover fast and complete."Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 9 1965725069

I still have to get 73 drops. Next harvest in 5 mins. Waiting with fingers crossed to see the drop rate.

A great many thanks for all those drops you have all sent me. :heartflowers: bear hug
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Dec 05 2016, 12:56

Hope you feel better soon Ann bear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Mon Dec 05 2016, 13:08

Blessings on a quick healing Ann!
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Dec 05 2016, 13:39

I finished the event and thanks to you all for your friendship.

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 9 Wonderful-Thanks-Flower-Graphic
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetsparkle Mon Dec 05 2016, 15:10

Congratulations to all those who finished the event and attained their goals!!.and thank you so much to all those who helped me with drops.But sad to say I couldn't make it in my main farm also.and couldn't make the combinations I really looked for,because I milled the backpacks when I thought I cancelled it.Otherwise I could make some good combiations at least.Just turned unlucky this time.But there is always a next time..many more events to come.so not sad ,or at the least I pretend to be so.
sweetsparkle
sweetsparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clash Mon Dec 05 2016, 18:10

I finished last night and set out my stables and trees.  It was business as usual with the trees but I did score a Pink panda stable and my second hippo stable.  YESSS!

Congratulations to all who finished!
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Tue Dec 06 2016, 02:55

Finished early hours of this morning.  im happy Happy with my first durian and ponytail palm!

Congrats on the pink panda Clash! Grin  Happy you finished 12ss12 and glad to see many others getting good results!
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2016, 03:14

For all the goodies from this event I got:

14 Secret stables

4 x Anteater Range
1 x Bikini Boutique Yellow
1 x Camel Pen Red
1 x Carpet Factory Yellow
1 x Flamingo Lake
3 x Hippo Hollow
1 x Monkey Playground Orange
1 x Parrot House Classic II
1 x Red Panda

17 Secret trees

2 x Achacha XL
2 x Achacha XXL
2 x Baobab XL
3 x Baobab XXL
1 x Coconut XXL
1 x Durian
1 x Grapefruit XL
4 x Grapefruit XXL
1 x Rollinia

No idea if this is good or not in nowadays game guy blush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top