"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 2 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by 12ss12 Mon Nov 28 2016, 15:23

Sleepy wrote:My pleasure red smile I think it is a correct one and the one on the official forum is wrong. The prizes I guess should be much higher as that is consistent with the former Firefly event too.

In case one did not see it, I did post a different reward table in our OA CLICK

The rewards there are all wrong.  I checked them with German and Spanish FAQ. Thanks for the correct FAQ, Sleepy. 
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 2 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by 12ss12 Mon Nov 28 2016, 16:27

I want to make a request. Won't be playing on 2nd, 3rd and 4th of Dec. Going to attend my cousins marriage in my native place and enjoy with all my family and friends. 

If you can spare a drop for me, please send me some when possible.

Thanks.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Mon Nov 28 2016, 16:55

I should have some drops extra for this event 12.

I found the faq and the combos too confusing for my tired brain. Printed out the post we have here so I have it in paper somewhere on my desk when the event starts... Maybe I should pocket it and bring it to work with me giggle

I somehow need to dish up 30 cuckoos, I don't make them. Don't like the feed requirements :( And I have already bought all the cuckoos' rune - at least I think I have. Good thing I decided crops circles was a cool thing to grow earlier.

Now which piggies should go to market and which piggies should stay home and are there any that are going to run aaaaaaaall the way home ? scratch head
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:40

Thanks Moraine.
Cuckoos are best bought than grown. May be sell the feed and buy the animal.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon Nov 28 2016, 18:05

Is it just me or are the ep/tep and CCs rewards bigger than usual?

My baby farm will try and get every tep possible. I have unlocked the items there in the most weird way - have access to some animals that I can't produce ANY feed for  thud
so much for playing.... who's there
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Nov 28 2016, 18:11

pnp - I hope everyone who is sick at your house gets better soon!

Another event without a CR? :hmz: The givers are good...but means I have to decide which decos to switch out.
I don't like the 6 hour crop. Nope
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Mon Nov 28 2016, 18:34

It Makes a nice Change to have an Event with No Cloud Row. One of my fews dislikes of Cloud Rows is cannot use Buffs on Cloud Rows

I got way to many cloud rows on my Farm this List keeps getting longer, also becoming more of Chore to Manage. I like Cloud Rows that has special Buff Effects. But these Givers are really good TEP/EP. 

I will replace them with Lessor Given TEP in my Ship Wreck as Buffs and Pets can add more Value to them than this annoying cloud rows there seem no end to them. 

PUP hope you and Family on speedy recovery must have been a Bug but i hope it was not the new Lady Bug you won lol 

Getting 1095 Drops on Four Fields will be Tough in 6 Days as Rain Forest is Excluded from this Event 

I have Planted trees and Rose Hip on my Farm ready for this Event. Got Bored using Carnations
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Nov 28 2016, 19:12

Thanks Brooke and Mooboy. group hug

So tired and such a headache that I am leaving my farm in trees and taking a chance instead of crops. Just can't focus on anything right now. I'm going to bed dedtired off to bed

If I stay well, plans are with hubby to leave Friday morning for a 2 night get away. I don't know if I can get enough drops by then but will give it a try.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon Nov 28 2016, 19:25

Hope you feel better real soon pnp so you can enjoy the days with your hubby!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Nov 28 2016, 21:06

Thanks meba.

My napped helped a lot and I feel a bit better. Stomach queasy but headache better red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Nov 28 2016, 21:33

rub eyes WHAT!?!?! NO CR!!! No! Why! 
I need/want all the CRs I can get. The more CRs I have the less I have to concentrate on specifically farming for EP and TEP, rather than on what I need to raise/grow for FSQs, my needed artisan products, or upcoming breeding events etc. My CRs also play a HUGE role in me leveling up (which is still important to me both on the mainland and on baha), so I'm pretty disappointed that this event does not have one taptap . I'm not thrilled about having to halt either PF or camel feed milling either, lol Nope . 
Dangit BP  fighty

Thanks for the strategy and number crunching. Good luck everyone  farmer
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly22 Tue Nov 29 2016, 11:02

puppiesnponies wrote:Sleepy - I really like your requirements/rewards chart. With it posted immediately after the picture of the event window, I can easily see everything I need to know for each lantern and where it corresponds to the donation window. So much nicer than scrolling back and forth to check and double check. Kudos my friend to you! dog lick
Where is your chart Sleepy for the event?  I am just finding my way around this forum and I don't see it.  Thank you everyone for your input on strategy, it all helps!!  Bright blessings!
Molly22
Molly22

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Nov 29 2016, 11:28

Hi Molly  Hi 
Scroll to the top of any forum page here and click on the Firefly III Winter is Coming Event link in the scrolling banner, the chart is at the bottom of the 2nd post in that thread  Yup

Sleepy always puts the current announcements, info, event FAQs etc up there in that banner. (Yah, he's way cool like that  wink ).
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2016, 11:55

guy blush ty Guinea

Or click here: https://faqts.forumotion.com/t235-event-winter-is-coming#5224

I am supposed to make an FAQ for our forum, but family needs my attention first atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Nov 29 2016, 12:21

It can wait Sleepy, everyone knows that RL (especially now) needs to come first! 
:HUGZ:
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top