The Big Bang - Event FAQ & Strategy talk

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: The Big Bang - Event FAQ & Strategy talk

Post by 12ss12 Mon Jan 02 2017, 16:41

farmer_broke wrote:Happy junks growing! farmer

Same to you farmer_broke. Hi  Still need to grow 3150 of each crops and to harvest 340 drops to finish the event.  farmer

I think when mindlessly many new pens & trees & farming area etc.,  are inserted into a game on regular basis without any use for them then the game developers do not know what new innovatives are to be done in the game. They are at their wits end.  The same thing happened in another farming game where new & new fields were created and finally the game lost its attractiveness. Our present head was the head of that game before and I hope he has learnt the lessons there and try something different here. Let's see. 

May be new players will find the game young as they have lot to progress in the game.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Jan 02 2017, 16:49

Thanks for the Event Calculator, @Sleepy & @-Mir85-    

I find I need only 3050 of each event crops & 450 drops.  heart
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Jan 02 2017, 23:50

Only 12 hours left on CAC running, all drops in place and only 200 junks needed.  The drops led the train again and early arrival again.  Since you've turned the farm into a junkier junks farm I believe its time to cut back on CAC use now and turn to mixing pumpkin jam.

I da know what the rewards are but hand um over!

Good luck to all working the event.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Jan 03 2017, 02:47

All done here... didn't even have to do any (almost) instant roses. Hope my neighbors read this and send event drops to others instead of to my farm. 

Even tho I've finished without draining any of my farm resources, this event just didn't do it for me...  :hmz: 
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Jan 03 2017, 17:40

Hi dear friends !
Still chasing the event crops and need 107 drops. I can do only one harvest hereafter, that is tomorrow morning. Please send me some drops if possible. Thanks in advance.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Jan 04 2017, 04:08

Still need 26 drops, please send me some. Will be leaving to work in another 1 1/2 hour. The Big Bang - Event FAQ & Strategy talk - Page 3 Red
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04 2017, 05:55

Hope I was in time, send some to you

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Jan 04 2017, 15:53

Thanks sleepy, meba, broke & everyone else heart . thank you   I got all your drops and finished the event and started to court 10 minutes late.  Got caught in traffic jam & auto got broke down, so went to court actually some 20 mins late. But my opponent party too was late and my client was present, so the matter was passed over. This was a fresh case. Then I went and represented the case and what do I find ? The advocate for the opponent party is my close friend.  ghehe
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04 2017, 16:00

im happy you made it

Hope its not too bad with your car doh And that your friend will be friendly wink

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Jan 04 2017, 17:41

Thanks sleepy.
This is an Auto rickshaw
The Big Bang - Event FAQ & Strategy talk - Page 3 9k=

The word rickshaw is of Japanese origin. We just hire them for travel. You find them everywhere in Chennai,  and all populated places in India. It is meant for 3 persons to travel. But if the type and model varies the capacity too varies. So if there is not one, you can get another. Literally speaking they are everywhere. If you want to know an address, just ask an auto driver, he will show you the exact place.  Yup 

My friend is friendly too. We studied  and practice law  together. Our ideologies are similar and most often work together in public cause. So share good relation. But in all these years, this is the first time I have my friend as the other side in a case. So we had a good laugh. There are several thousands of lawyers inside High Court Campus, so it is not very often, we get our friends as other side. wink
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04 2017, 17:56

Aha that kind of auto red smile Here it is common to use a normal taxi (cab) for that, auto rickshaws are pretty rare.

In Dutch a normal car is called 'auto' hence my confusion wink
A motorized rickshaw we call a 'TukTuk'
And a hand or bike pulled one a 'Riksja'

Hope you will beat your friend big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Wed Jan 04 2017, 23:37

Glad you made it OneTwo  clap clap
Now good luck with that special situation you're in!  ghehe May justice rule!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top