Ended Re: Hostile Takeover - Strategy

Post by Tookie Sun Apr 02 2017, 09:28

whew thank you kissy
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sun Apr 02 2017, 14:16

I'm at 16/25 also, still need 330 drops and over 4000 crops (not much time to farm yesterday, either, 2 days in a row) Nervous .  And I thought I wouldn't have drop trouble because I did a few rounds of instant carnations right at the start.  Silly me. taptap
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Sun Apr 02 2017, 14:20

I haven't started on the milling, wanted to have the crop in tha bag. But if I would, I'd be on 14 - I think I need to switch to long long time crop and a few pooping chicks.
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Apr 02 2017, 18:03

Yesterday night I tried refined carnation in ordinary 2x2 fields with water and source of life  as elixir of life was costly. I got good drops. Today morning I tried it in comfort fields with super grow and refinements & white innocence & fruit cake and source of life. it took 2 and 1/2 hr to get drops. Such a lot of drops. Feeling confident that I might finish the event.

Now I need only 3 more bags to mill. Might finish it tomorrow, if possible in morning. That is if i have time to login to farm tomorrow or else tomorrow evening. 

I am now -17,700 diamonds. No efforts needed. It just accumulates. If I finish then all the minus diamonds  will be gone.  Eek
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Apr 02 2017, 18:05

Thanks Zalan for posting over there DS and supporting me. :heart:It is really gives me more support. I have not read the 2nd reply yet. Will do it tomorrow and reply. Rationing - that;s what I am doing.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Apr 02 2017, 19:39

12ss12 - I'm so sorry your post on the DS got deleted. If it were not for you esca & Thomas we wouldn't have a clue what was coming in the game. You are our true Grapevine Wizard!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sun Apr 02 2017, 21:01

Hostile Takeover - Strategy - Page 5 Behind10
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Apr 03 2017, 04:49

I would really like to THANK EVERYBODY who sends my farm drops I really really appreciate it I'm sorry if I don't always aknowledge it but I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE HONEST :)) and I try to send gifts back to everyone but I get confused on who I have sent to and who I haven't so if you ever need any drops PLEASE LET ME KNOW you are all AWSOME fellow farmers and I don't want any of you to think that I'm being rude that's really not my intentions heart group hug I love all ya'll as friends and neighbors pillow fight from me to you forgive me Grin
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Apr 03 2017, 04:54

I've been running you a tab Marly... counting  , you owe me 247 drops, with interest  giggle
I'm kidding, love ya too, and good luck with the event!  feel better
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Apr 03 2017, 05:10

giggle funny post ok ill see what I can do Nervous heart dog lick oh and thanks hope you finish soon too NodYes
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Apr 03 2017, 10:53

My friendship with people is not hanging on the amount of drops people send. 

So, no worries what so ever.  pillow fight comfy chat

Hostile Takeover - Strategy - Page 5 Done10

I finished, whoohoo! And i noticed, that the negative jewel count continues! Even after finishing the game... how about thát for a negative feeling to the game! 

I don't care much, cuz i know it'll be gone soon, but I bet there are players who will be confused.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Mon Apr 03 2017, 13:11

I only need to make 4 more bags and I'll be done. 50 hours to go so I know I'll make it fine. My drops are on the slow side but they do get to my farm eventually.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Apr 03 2017, 17:25

Finished.

Hostile Takeover - Strategy - Page 5 Behind10

But I did a stupid thing. I thought I had to make one more bag and I so put crops and supergrows - nearly a 100. But after that I found I had already milled the last bag. So there goes 100 supergrows and the crops will be ready in another 1 1/2 hour.  whistling giggle

Thanks Brookeham         
  I too come to the forum only because of you and other players. You have all become my family.  The moderators are doing things that is very damaging to English Forum players. Already they have made the forum a dull place. They have sent all experienced players away and if you see the strategy thread you will see that there are very few senior players who give guidance. Really sad. I do not know what they gained by enforcing the rules strictly and may be they saved such a lot of money for farmerama owners by enforcing the rules strictly.  ghehe
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Mon Apr 03 2017, 19:12

I'm really pushing it I still need 8 or 9 bags and my daughter needs 13 bags on her lennon farm and 9 bags on her other farm hope I have enough time ive been planting refined carnations and honey dews but still not getting many drops
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjoman Mon Apr 03 2017, 20:56

Somebody, anybody... just set a bomb under Nellie Noodles and her noodle brain. I hate post Wh*res who believe the game is cheating them and sound like a damn fool every post. GaaH!
Banjoman
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top