Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linked topic Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd

Post by 12ss12 Wed Jul 26 2017, 18:59

Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd Oa-png ​

Start: Thursday, 27th of July at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
End: Wednesday, 2nd of August at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)

The event FAQ can be found here.

How to play:
1. You have to 3 chances to roll the 5 dices.
2. There are 6 combinations of dices and each combination gives you specific points.
3. You can choose which combination you want depending upon the numbers you get on your dices.
4. 6 combinations are
3 of a kind means - out of 5 dices 3 dices must contain the same number.
4 of a kind means - out of 5 dices 4 dices must contain the same number.
Full house means - 3 dices must have same numbers & 2 dices must have same numbers (eg., two dices have 6s & three dices have 1s)
Flush means - all 5 dices must contain the same number
short straight means - 4 dices must have sequential number - that is  1,2,3,4 or 2,3,4, 5 or 3,4,5,6
Long Straight means - all five dices must be in sequences, that is, 1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6
Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd Combinations-jpg

5. When we throw the dice sometimes, we get 2 or more combination. In that case, we have to decide which combination gives us more points. The points for combinations are given in the FAQ
5. we will play now -
1st throw : let's say we get 1, 4, 4, 6, 5. Out of the 5 dices we can choose to freeze any number of dices. If you click on them, they come to your slot. What I do now is, I choose to keep the two 4s. So now I roll the other 3 dices as my 2nd turn. Now let me say I get 4,2,3. I can now freeze the dice with number 4 and as I click it it comes to my slot. So now I have three 4s (it is a three of a kind). Now in my 3rd throw, I throw the remaining 2 dices, if I get another 4, I get 'four of a kind' combination & get points for that. If I don't I get points for 3 of a kind combination. If I get both the dices as 4s, then I get points for flush combination. 

That is,  depending upon the dice numbers  you can try out which combination you wish by freezing the dices. As you throw, the possible combinations will be highlighted and you can choose the best point combination.You can also de-freeze the dice by clicking it. It will be available for next throw, that is if you have a try left. 

Tip: 
1. There are no loosing combinations. All dice will reward points after each Game.

2. If you play 40 games, you get cloud row with its item. It doesn't matter what point you get.
3.  If it is the first time you make that combination, you receive an extra score. The next time you make that same combination you get the normal score but not the extra score
4. 2 types of reward
             1. Main Game Rewards

Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd Main-rewards-png 

2. Combination Point Rewards

Rewards 1 to 37:

Rewards for 38 to 74th steps.:
(a total of 25000 points are needed for the 74 steps)

Crate O' Shiny Things
Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd Lootpackage-19-png 
receive 1 random item from the following:
3 “Baikal” Wonder Trees, 3 “Maui” Baha Wonder Trees, 1 “Palladium” Wonder Stable, 1 “Titanium” Baha Wonder Stable, 15 Suzy's turbo-mulch, 15 Super-grow, 
15 Suzy's Super-grow, 5 Power-feed, 1 Star, 1 Golden banana, 250 EP x Farm level,
150 TEP x Baha level, 200 CC x Farm level

I tried to explain my best. Hope it is understandable. I think as you play you will understand better and will find it quite interesting like Ingrid's axe throwing or singing.Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd TongueSnake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd XD
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Linked topic Re: Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Jul 27 2017, 01:46

I'm going to wait until after the event starts in morning to give todays gifts heart group hug
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Jul 27 2017, 12:11

Same here, marly. NodYes  This event looks fun, hope it doesn't become drudgery like some with mini-events can.

Does anyone have an opinion on whether the magic hat BB giver is worth the price (4.99 euros, or 5.98 US)?  It is only good for 40 charges, for the BBs anyway, which equates to 160 BBs.  150 BBs cost 4.99, 3.99 if there's a sale.  I'm thinking I might wait and see if there will be a BB sale this weekend before I decide, but am interested in what others think on the subject.  (I hope it's ok I brought it up here, I didn't see a thread for it elsewhere, and since it coincides with dice event... hmz2  )
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Jul 27 2017, 13:49

im skipping.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Jul 27 2017, 13:57

I want that CR.
Anybody going for it all?   farmer
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by AniE Thu Jul 27 2017, 14:27

I am going to try but don't have that much RL time. Just happen to be home sick today, so can start now.
AniE
AniE

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Jul 27 2017, 14:30

Me, me, me! Hi

Feel better, AniE  bear hug
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by AniE Thu Jul 27 2017, 14:34

@spotsbox Thank you  :)
AniE
AniE

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Thu Jul 27 2017, 14:55

UGH!!!  frustration

I forgot what day it was and logged in before the event and planted wrong. Now I have another 2 hours to wait to start the event. If this is a clue as to how my day is going to go... 

head bang
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Jul 27 2017, 15:23

meba091 wrote:I want that CR.
Anybody going for it all?   farmer

Me ! Me !  MeMeMe
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Jul 27 2017, 15:36

AniE wrote:I am going to try but don't have that much RL time. Just happen to be home sick today, so can start now.

HI AniE ! there there feel better 
Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd 94a6b3a6fd5a4a2f650a75e4c12a4877--get-well-feel-better

Hi pepsishot !

Snake Eyes - Strategy - 27th - 2nd Z

It all happens once in a while ! Yup
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Thu Jul 27 2017, 21:45

I'm doing as much as I possibly can with this event, absolutely love playing yahtzee in RL, but going away again on Saturday with limited internet   tongue 

Bought the largest basket and crossing my fingers that I at least get the CR. Played 10 games so far and only managed to gather about 1750 points. Must review my technique I think  big grin

Anyone else having trouble logging in? I can't get into the game nor the forum   scratch head
"DNS-address can't be found" - "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"??
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Jul 27 2017, 22:26

I don't know which dice to keep and which to throw again.  Have played 6 games so far.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Jul 28 2017, 05:22

I played 9 mini-games and finished 6 steps out of 74 steps. Getting 5 is somewhat difficult for me. Got 2 flush.

Hi puppiesnponies,
 May be making three dice of same number or 4 dice of same number is easier than the sequence one. Initially you can go for that one. Aftert hat you can go for the tougher ones and if in between if you get the tough combinations, you can finish it. That's how I got 2 flushes.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Fri Jul 28 2017, 08:35

puppiesnponies wrote:I don't know which dice to keep and which to throw again.  Have played 6 games so far.

Maybe this will help?

Strategy and Theory:

Flush/4 of a Kind/Full House/3 of a Kind Strategy: The focus here is to always be rolling for a Flush, and get as many Flush, 4 of, and Full House as possible, accepting 3 of a Kind and Pair when things go bad. To use this strategy:

• 1st Roll: Keep any pair, 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind, Flush, two pair.

• 2nd Roll: Add to your pair, 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind, flush, or complete your full house. If you kept a pair and you did not receive any additional dice you may want to review your options. If a small straight can be made, then complete it and roll again hoping for the large straight. If there is a different pair from your original pair you may want to take it and hope for a full house.

• 3rd Roll: Cross your fingers and hope for the highest possible outcome.

Straight Strategy: The focus here is to always be looking to get a small straight using 2,3,4,5. This will leave you open ended to complete the large straight.

• 1st Roll: Keep one each of any 2, 3, 4, 5.

• 2nd Roll: Keep any missing component of 2, 3, 4, 5. If at this point you only have three of the needed dice you need to review your options. If the three you have are connected 2-4, 3-5, then it's still worth it to roll and hope for the small straight. If they are not connected 2, 3, and 5. Then it may be better to take pick up a pair and re-roll all other dice (if you're allowed). At this point you're hoping to get a three of a kind or better with your third roll.

• 3rd Roll: Cross your fingers and hope for the highest possible outcome.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top