Malala Charity event

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malala Charity event - Page 5 Empty Re: Malala Charity event

Post by CaliChrome Thu Nov 24 2016, 20:43

Okay, I turned in 13 tomatoes to get the 10 cabbage seeds.  Then turned in 4 cabbage to get CCs and 1 gravel.  Opened up more space.  Made two 2x2s, one 1x1 and one 1x2.  Planted both tomatoes and cabbage in the available spaces.  Watered same.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Thu Nov 24 2016, 21:37

This Event is too confusing for me: gravel, 4 Event crops all with different times, 4 dispensers with also different times and amounts, donate to a fox, feed the Goat with your harvest and he will tell you "amazing facts" about tomatoes. Well, NO I'm too confused. It's one over-worked Event - the person that invented it must be on Class A, and dock his pay! I did buy the Large basket for the course though.

Besides I'm going across the Atlantic, to Arizona and California, to meet up with sglick, Brookeham and DBAYES on Monday so will have little time to farm   dancing

Can't wait to meet you girls!! Went present-shopping today, be prepared for some tacky Swedish things   giggle
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Thu Nov 24 2016, 22:29

Ehm the 4 of you should have a little harvest and sow break in between it all
conversation Enjoy yourself !

On topic: It took me a few hours to notice I could plant a 2x1 and a 1x1 field after donating to the goat. For some reason they keep adding an unneeded step in a lot (that means I know of 2) events. 

Didn't even realized there was a tomato seed dispenser until some bright farmer told me in this thread. Dang I should have huffed and puffed a bit more in my grumpy feedback. giggle

On track now tho.
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Thu Nov 24 2016, 23:59

Have a great time in Arizona!  The weather has been beautiful lately.  I am winging my way out of Phoenix on my way to Cancun Mexico on Monday for our winter vacation.  Have a wonderful meetup!
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Nov 25 2016, 02:18

This is the most * boring * event * EVER
It's worse than watching paint dry.  I will not be finishing it or buying anything.  bad marks

Really wish I could say something positive here, but I'm just not feeling it.   im okay
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Nov 25 2016, 13:44

You can do this event in leisure and there is no hurry. You can build up  your farm. farmer farmer In the meanwhile and do other events like the train. You can place all your camel pens and get ready for the next breeding event. :mushrooms:

That is what I am going to do.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmerumf Fri Nov 25 2016, 19:57

I agree this is a boring event but I am going slowly through it in case it becomes the norm!  Not buying baskets and will see how far I get with three or four harvests a day.  
If this is used again for events I hope we can use manure, CAC etc.
This is another event where those who do not have the harvester etc are going into overdrive with clicking.   Also, how do we make our money is we can't sell our manure?   don't know don't know
farmerumf
farmerumf

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Fri Nov 25 2016, 20:50

At least the new field gives drops.  (Not many so far but I know I got one sugar.)
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Fri Nov 25 2016, 22:01

It sold too well, and now BP wants some of that profit giggle  I'm pottering away. I like the look of the seed dispensers I even figured out how they work.  Looking forward to put them in my park, or perhaps a CR I stupidly open when I first got the bean stalk thinking it was free doohhhh, I really need to learn to read whistling
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Fri Nov 25 2016, 22:56

I love this event!  happy wave Standard grow and throw events are mostly the same, nuke starting seeds until you have enough to fill the fields. From there it is only harvest and replant, with minimal thinking - now that's boring. Here there is so much to consider after you harvest before you replant. Can you donate to get more gravel or new seeds? How much should you plant of each of the vegetables so that you can get more gravel next round. Do you plant your 3 cabbage seeds on 2x2 to get the most cabbage next round, or is it more important to get tomatoes, so the cabbage will have to go on smaller plots  thinking and so on - to me that's the opposite of boring  Yup 

Love that it is on a separate field, my farm can go on as normal. The field itself is peaceful and calm, it is a place to go and relax - away from the busy life on the farm  giggle no buffs doesn't bother me, if we could use them, requirements would just have been higher. 

The only complaint I have is the timing. Not ready for another event right after HH. So unfortunately I'm giving it less attention than I normally would have. 

Hey sleepy, the only thing I'm missing in this forum is the feedback thread  big grin
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Sat Nov 26 2016, 21:55

I like that it is on it's own special field and I can do what I want on the rest.  

I am plodding along growing the crops in rotation and working up one step on each one.  I tend to grow the cabbage overnight (will alternate with the eggplant) and the 3 hour crops during the day.  Once I leave on vacation, I am hoping to have most of the short time crops done and grow the short time crops when I am in game and just grow the longer ones most of the time that I can not be on much during the day.  I will get what I can as I can.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly22 Sat Nov 26 2016, 22:30

I don't know, charity and this game ... well I am getting nowhere fast with my 4 1 x 1 plots lol.  I gave last year to the charity and I have other charities that I give to on a regular basis.  Cancer Research being top on that list.  The homeless and Veterans running 3rd and 2nd, I will not be buying a basket this year.
Molly22
Molly22

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Sun Nov 27 2016, 00:32

You have a great time in Cancun sunshineaz   sun

No idea how to go about this Event   frustration   giggle

Been planting tomatoes nonstop but as I wont have easy access to the farm in the forth coming days , I'm lost im okay 

Best of luck to everyone!
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Sun Nov 27 2016, 01:43

Have fun on your trip to the US.  I think it is do as you can and don't sweat the rest.  If I know me, that will be a check in the morning and maybe a check in the afternoon when we get ready to go to dinner.  Last time we did this, we stayed up until midnight watching the show and afterward, listening to great live music and got back to our room and crashed to get up and head to the beach for the day with some kayaking, snorkeling and maybe some excursions tossed in to have fun.  Game is the last thing I will be thinking about.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Nov 27 2016, 17:01

I haven't read anywhere (or if I did I don't remember) but how do we get rid of the barriers?
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top