Top level breeding skips good or bad?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Top level breeding skips good or bad?

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 12 2016, 07:46

dbayes... I'll trade ya 1 Siamese with a pink bow around her neck for 11 scrap metals and 13 drip tanks? lol. I am soooo bummed I don't have the needed tools cry 1 ... these would have been my first pink pen and workshop that I did all the breeding for and then built them myself cry 2
I am not buying tool boxes losing money , dammit lol. 
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Top level breeding skips good or bad?

Post by dbayes Sat Nov 12 2016, 08:59

Wow Guinea, congrats on your Siamese! Do you have any un-opened tool boxes in your inventory...under consumable items in the crate? They are giving some of those tools you need in the event as prizes too Grin
dbayes
dbayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Nov 12 2016, 09:22

And you can always open up an SOS thread...with help i need tooooools!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 12 2016, 11:57

Thanks DBayes... I actually managed to get 3 Siamese (out of a bazzillion breedings lol). Just call me the crazy cat lady now cuz I'll be hoarding them and my Persians for a long time lol.

Lol Tookie... somehow tools are flooding into my farm all of a sudden hmmm scratch head
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:17

Hope none of them boxes hit you on the head?  :rolling on flo

If you are still low on tools...we really should open a "help I need" topic...
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:33

giggle  A couple slapped me in the face while I wasn't lookin', I'm sure they will leave a mark but I'll live! thank you

Yayyyy tool shed's not bare bones anymore thumbs up  Of course I still need the drip tanks and scrap metal... and I think my best bet for getting those will have to be from XXL toolboxes frustration
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:50

i think i usually see those pop up while harvesting baha fields and stables and trees and menagerie.... 

the driptank and metal. Cuz I never notice those on the main land?! 
not sure if this is actually the case though!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 12 2016, 15:04

sun I think you're right, I remember getting a tank the other day while I was marathon bahama farming while my CAC was still running after I had zipped thru the the dog event crops... Or maybe it was from the whole field of parrots, hmm.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sat Nov 12 2016, 15:12

I have seen them on the mainland but I usually don't look at my tools anymore.  Too disappointing to not get a Power Drill.  Nope
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Nov 12 2016, 19:58

Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 2 Disco_10

Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 2 Cow10

Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 2 Kip11

oh and a rosy sheep from 4 brownies.

All on different farms.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:07

Ok so, you may not be so good on the market but you can breed baby!
lol that sounds bad naughtynaughty
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:08

Lmao...  shock faint
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:13

big grin
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:46

belly laugh ow that IS bad

Lets NOT edit that big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sat Nov 12 2016, 22:01

GuineaUp, what's your in-game name?  I tried to add you to my friends' list, but said your name didn't exist.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top