Top level breeding skips good or bad?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Top level breeding skips good or bad?

Post by 3mamarae Sun Nov 13 2016, 04:10

I think in all my time doing breeding I have only ever gotten 2 good skips. Long loooong time ago. I just have never had luck with it. bemused
3mamarae
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Top level breeding skips good or bad?

Post by AnnTAngel7 Sun Nov 13 2016, 04:35

I consider anything that skips  2 levels good, especially with the higher level animals... think of all of the PF saved.
I did get a siamese from Maine coons.  Was wishing for another but it didn't happen. I did manage to make a pink cat kennel though.
AnnTAngel7
AnnTAngel7

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Nov 13 2016, 05:27

mindy1701 wrote:GuineaUp, what's your in-game name?  I tried to add you to my friends' list, but said your name didn't exist.
Same as here, GuineaUp  scratch head  I can add IGM you if you wanna see of that will work?
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Nov 13 2016, 05:33

Hey lookie lookie what I just hatched!!! .... out of plain cats!!! happy run 
That is a serious skiparoo star colors cheer on dancing cheer on star colors
Top level breeding skips good or bad? - Page 3 Score10
Now I have 2 pairs of Siamese that I don't have the scrap metals for making Pink Cardboard Factories from them, UGH!  head bang
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sun Nov 13 2016, 05:34

OK  thank you, now it's working.  I must have done something wrong. Tool box on the way.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Nov 13 2016, 05:39

You fixed, it, I was just goin' over there to the PO to type you and IGM and I had one from you  waiting :) Ty bunches for the tools! Hug
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Nov 13 2016, 05:41

AnnTAngel7 wrote:...
I did get a siamese from Maine coons.  Was wishing for another but it didn't happen. I did manage to make a pink cat kennel though.
 Congrats on the pink cat kennel AnnTAngel!!! green envy
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly22 Sun Nov 13 2016, 12:11

I am relatively happy with my skips, I ended up with 1 Maine Coon and 3 Savannah's, also 14 Scottish Fold.  These skips have been better than normal for me.  I am lucky if I go one up from a regular even during BBD.  As a rule my skips are not fantastic, but I love to breed.  My anticipation of what I may get ..... hasn't dampened yet.  I may go back and breed a bit more during this BBD and see how my luck goes.
Molly22
Molly22

Back to top Go down

Post by TCRooster Tue Nov 15 2016, 23:01

Congrats on the pink cat AnnT.
I got an artisan turkey and finally built a pink "pain" pallet!   heart happy run
TCRooster
TCRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Tue Nov 15 2016, 23:04

Congrats TC!  pillow fight pwetty star colors clap clap

One of my farms is just a Polka Turkey away from that same feat.  RUN
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Nov 15 2016, 23:05

star colors cheer on love shower
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Wed Nov 16 2016, 00:45

I am disenchanted with breeding.  I only breed the regular animals and get the first 4 levels from them.  I never get anything higher.  If I try to breed anything above regular animals, I never get a skip, just twins occasionally and lots of regular animals.  I have been trying to get the chicken breeding quest done and am having terrible luck even getting up near the top level as it takes way too many animals and breedings.  I also find that the breedings during the event (like the cat one we just did) have better results than any baby boom breeding day after.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mamarae Wed Nov 16 2016, 03:23

Does it make a difference whether you do a large batch of breeding or a small one? I usually do small batches because I like to make it last longer. But today I filled the whole breeding hut with camels and I got some decent skips. Don't know if it has anything to do with the amount I was breeding but I was happy with the results. Any ideas if it matters at all?
3mamarae
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Post by LDCrow Wed Nov 16 2016, 03:33

I didn't get any amazing skips this round although I have in the past.  I did get a frog prince during the frog breeding event and as of yet have not been able to buy or breed another so I'm still waiting to build a pink stable on that one. 

I didn't get anything higher than a Savannah cat for skips this time round.  Not unhappy with that as I only breed regulars. 

Congratulations to everyone that got great skips!  It's always nice to see that happen as it then gives me hope.  Grin
LDCrow
LDCrow

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 16 2016, 03:53

3mamarae I tried both ways, multiple times bemused. Seems like smaller batches rarely gave me better than a couple decent skips but large batches gave me a really nice skip every once in a while. One thing I did notice... my best skips were harvested by hand this time, not with the machinery. But sometimes I would harvest a few by hand with not so great results, get frustrated and refresh my game and come back, hand harvest a few more and get something good scratch head . Maybe just a coincidence? I don't know, lol. This was with cats only, and during the first BBD... my camel breeding and frog breeding during this BBD was less than eventful :hmz: .
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top