Over the Hump strategy

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over the Hump strategy - Page 3 Empty Re: Over the Hump strategy

Post by CaliChrome Wed Dec 14 2016, 15:27

Finished the event on all farms.  Only did one round of camel breeding.  Best skip was to Mummy camel and only 3 of those.

Didn't even think about not upgrading to the "Magnificent".  Should have come here and read first.  Oh, well!

Selling camels like hotcakes!
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Dec 14 2016, 15:41

Can we put magnificent desert wonder over desert wonder straight away ?  hiya
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Dec 14 2016, 15:49

I am completely finished on both of my farms :) I'm so happy :) good luck everyone it wasn't so bad I didn't spend any ccs on it at all and only 120 PF
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mamarae Wed Dec 14 2016, 16:01

Finished the event. I have 1000 camels left over to sell, should they ever pick up in my market  scratch head I didn't do any camel breeding this time had some from the last BBD 
Good Luck to everyone doing the event.
3mamarae
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Dec 14 2016, 17:09

wow full marks  Congrats to cylentlea, CC, MARLY and 3mamarae for already finishing!!!! I just woke up and harvested last night's camel's and put another batch in....so I could get some caffeine to decide how I'm going to approach my donations.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Dec 14 2016, 18:04

Meba, I'm having a challenging moment trying to justify the costs associated with any of this event.  I want to work all or none of it and NO breeding.

Even if I start sending igms to others for the animals ..... ep is free, tep is free 

a few trees? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  rediculous! ....... 

I give away the pink pen trash ... 

I da want to see another camel pen ......In fact, I wish I could sell them all at a real good price but I can't deliver the trash

Ah carpet factory?   hahahaha  Foooooooooooor what?   To load on the train for some more trash....  I don't think that is a plus!  Other farmers do that kind of labor for this farm anyway.  Not good.

Ok some stars! .... Ohhhhhh No!  Too expensive to upgrade a poop pile or a water tower. The farm has water tanks anyway.  

Golden banana peels!  Fooooooooooooooor what?  Oh great, the farm could sure use another worthless BAHA crop or low ep tree in the BAHA wasteland.  Yeah right!  

A crate of farm supplies?   Yhhhhhhhhhaaaa hahahaha .... That pollution just won't go away and it's free anyway.

OK now for the great thing ..... a chance at 300 ccs every now and then.  What?  Now that takes the cat's tale!  The farm makes many more times that each day on newbie lettuce. BP is playing with me!  

Well, no hurry hurry as usual on this.  About a week left?  I'll keep an open mind ... try to.

ZAP ZAP   I really want to know if this event will pay for itself through the rewards obtained.  I'll have to use every stretch of the imagination it seems. 

hmmmmmm   Can it pay for itself in this lifetime?  hmmmmmmm
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Dec 14 2016, 18:35

I am doing this event in full. For the simple reason, what am I else to do ? What do I play if  not the events.

Now a days, I have somewhat lost interest in pinks because as soon as I get it, I have to put it into the inventory. No place or use for it in regular game. Also products are also no longer wanted for anything other than FSQ. 

What am I missing ????  song stuckOver the Hump strategy - Page 3 694875419

Even if I make money what do I do with it ?Over the Hump strategy - Page 3 694875419Over the Hump strategy - Page 3 694875419
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Dec 14 2016, 19:01

I finished this AM on both farms too. Used all my PF but didn't have to buy any this time thumbs up  . Put out my hard earned/expensive colored camel pens with the rest of my camel pens, left the carpet factories in the barn and have made over 10 million CC selling some left over camels. Have not put out the wonder trees or stables yet... just not all that excited about them for some reason, lol  giggle

Oh yah, placed the crate giving camel with allllllll the upgrades Grin  out on my bay and a couple of the seed dispensers too  farmer 

taptap  NEXT!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Wed Dec 14 2016, 20:42

I am not doing too bad - I had at least 3 sets of septulets (out of 60 breedings) lots of snowy twins and triplets  - that helped things along - biggest skip to Mummy - may make it to step nine then  im happy
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Wed Dec 14 2016, 21:00

GuineaUp wrote:

taptap  NEXT!

poor Guinea!  so bored and doesn't know what to do.   :hmz:   

oh the drama    oh the shame    No! Why!
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Dec 14 2016, 22:45

Oh I know what to do :Insert Evil La  , believe me... lol  :hairy grin:
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Wed Dec 14 2016, 23:24

:rolling on flo   Broke you make me laugh. I was really wondering what you would say to justify the cost. 

Well, on the bright side the pf from the box is nice and if you as I hope live long then one day you will make great skips and sell the result and make profit. Who knows what great skips 18 pf a month can provide?   crystal ball  Hmm or maybe you will some day need those pf for something you really want to do. 
I like the upgrades too, especially the red one have a nice time of production.

One two what I really like about this game is that you can play it any way that makes you happy. If it is doing events, finishing FSQs, making CCs, going for different challenges or whatever as long as it makes you happy. 

I like pink pens too for providing 3 animals but often I like the red ones better because of the time for production. Most annoying about those upgrades to me is really that they all finish at different times and I don't have a field full of any upgrade besides red bats. 

Congrats to those done!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Wed Dec 14 2016, 23:41

ehmm meba  hmz2 you only get one of the things from the box each time (was missing from the FAQ initially) so it's more like 2-3 pf a month...
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Dec 14 2016, 23:55

You get one crate every 40 hours.  Every couple of days depending on your harvesting.  So at the very least I would say 15 PF per month.

EDIT:
Okay, I see it's one random item from the list.  Too much poo on that list.  Let's hope that TM, poo and spins aren't the most likely.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Dec 15 2016, 00:34

-Mir85- wrote:ehmm meba  hmz2 you only get one of the things from the box each time (was missing from the FAQ initially) so it's more like 2-3 pf a month...
bemused  Whaaaat???  That was about the only thing I noticed when FAQ was released and then I have only been looking at the demands. I have not even seen the change. Wouldn't it be nice if they made a post when changing the FAQ chucked out   Hmm and wouldn't it be nice if I just learned that this is how it is done and check for changes every day   thud
Thanks a lot Mir  kissy

Sorry Broke, I hadn't seen they added that in. Just forget about what I said in the other post about pf. 
This makes me just want to sell all my breeding camels!

off to bed
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top