Over the Hump strategy

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over the Hump strategy - Page 4 Empty Re: Over the Hump strategy

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Dec 15 2016, 01:14

I didn't notice the change in the FAQ and thought the crate was a nice little box from this high requirement event. I might not have tried to get to level 9 had I seen the change. I'm not sure the upgrades will be as valuable as discussed earlier in Gift and Trade but I could be wrong.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by agronomistPete Thu Dec 15 2016, 06:08

GuineaUp wrote:Oh I know what to do :Insert Evil La  , believe me... lol  :hairy grin:
Call me, OK?
agronomistPete
agronomistPete

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Dec 15 2016, 06:48

Done with the event. Bought a sultan camel for 10 millions and odd and put an end to the event. :)

meba, you are right. It is just that many times I want to put out several stables I like/ hard earned. But there is no place except the inventory. But when an event comes, they all come out. I was just lamenting. big grin

and today is World Monkeys Day
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Dec 15 2016, 06:59

agronomistPete wrote:
GuineaUp wrote:Oh I know what to do :Insert Evil La  , believe me... lol  :hairy grin:
Call me, OK?
You wish CheaterPete!  naughtynaughty
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Dec 15 2016, 14:09

Now that I rushed to finish( kept popping in to major breed camels) horse running  BP has announced a BBD this weekend. I wish they would give us a head's up that there will definitely be a 2nd BBD and pf sale later in the week....but I did finish!!!   clap clap whistling
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Thu Dec 15 2016, 15:10

At First I Tried to do this Event using as Little Power Feeds as I Could. I already had two Sultan Camels in my Barn. But not many Breeding Camels in my Barn mostly was used to complete some quest a while back not done Camel Breeding for a While. 

As I was Focus on Trying to complete couple of breeding quests. Also Stocked up on other Breeding Animals to make CC in near Future...

I did used about 110 Power Feeds as very Happy with that as Some of Power Feeds was spent on some other Breeding Animals.

I did sell some Breeding Camels for Lovely CC Before This Event and Baby Boom Started. I did sell fair amount of Camels for CC as they would sell more then used for Donations to Complete the Quests steps using Camels. 

I am not kean to use Camels to Complete Quests Steps when they can be sold for Good CC. Which helps make more CC than Selling Snow Camels. Quiet Often buy the next Breeding Animal and use these to do Breeding at Times get Good Skips and Get Back Camels to Sell.
I do this on All Breeding Events as it helps me saves loads of Power Feed. Which is needed to complete Breeding Events that rewards with less Power Feeds than it takes to complete events. It helps to stock up on Power Feeds to work on Breeding Quests too. 

I not got the time to use the Mill for Power Feeds as I use to before since the Prices of Animal Feeds have risen so much so i constantly Mill Animal Feed for Time Being.

I had to revamp my Shipwreck to add the latest Giver that will reward random gifts but it is an 20 Hour Giver after place all six upgrades also had some other givers from recent events into my Shipwreck.

My Best Skips was two Mummy Camels it was ok got couple of other skips. Well Done to those who got Great Super Skips as this Event gave us some lovely prizes  happy run im happy :Multi:
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by agronomistPete Fri Dec 16 2016, 03:24

GuineaUp wrote:
agronomistPete wrote:
Call me, OK?
You wish CheaterPete!  naughtynaughty
Save the scolding til.. um.. during?  (there isn't a little animation available here but I can send you a link if like)  maybe
agronomistPete
agronomistPete

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 16 2016, 07:55

Mooboy wrote:
........... as this Event gave us some lovely prizes  happy run im happy :Multi:

forgive me   I just can't find the lovelies!  

Prices of breeding camels are dropping too.  But this nothing is still not in my budget yet. 

Wrote a breeder to see how many ccs she'll charge to provide me everything for the entire event.   Oops2
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Dec 16 2016, 15:43

Before y'all start getting too excited, my first Box O'Farm gave 1 TM - and the popup actually said WooHoo    supporting
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Dec 16 2016, 16:13

ghehe  and what did you say Mindy?  whistling

That random kinda took away the excitement from me, so I have sold well over half of my camel breeding stock while prices were still good.
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Fri Dec 16 2016, 16:44

I won't open my box until I have lots of them to open all at once.  Then hopefully I'll get something good to go with all the junk.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Dec 16 2016, 17:12

1 power feed
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Dec 16 2016, 20:12

lol I got 1 suzy super grow on this farm and a PF on my other farm :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Dec 16 2016, 20:37

ONE TM on both farms from 1st crate. Pfft  bad marks
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 16 2016, 21:35

mindy1701 wrote:Before y'all start getting too excited, my first Box O'Farm gave 1 TM - and the popup actually said WooHoo    supporting
WooooooHooooooooooooo!

Thanks mindy1701, your post is all I needed to rofl at this event.

Even with pf in the crate everyday, one or two isolated skips will not cover the cost at market value of the donations or the foregone revenue.  

Congratulations to all working this event, each to their own but this event is not to this own.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top