peacock breeding

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peacock breeding - Page 3 Empty Re: peacock breeding

Post by Mooboy Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:02

I currently have 8000 Peacocks. As i aim to get 10,000 of them when peacock breeding starts. Currently Peacocks selling for 11 - 12,000 each. Peacock Feed is 4500 each they will go up as each Peacock Feed needs 3 Blueberries selling for 500 CC each

I am making CC in the Markets so i use my very Healthy CC when i see peacock bargains i do take away the cost of Peacock Feeds when buying peacocks in the market.

As i am milling as much peacock feeds as i can. Will sell peacock feeds for good price nearer the peacock breeding event...

ThomasZalan I reckon current peacock prices will climb to at least double the current market price 

We do not have Classic I/II Pens for Peacocks. I Guessing this is the reason why we will not be getting Yellow Peacock Pens to buy from the Stores as i have 132 Peacock pens in my barn. I will Put these out in between events until March !!
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Feb 18 2017, 14:04

I currently have 2888 peacocks. Today peacocks were sold from 8000 <9900. So snatched upto 170 peacocks.

Waiting for another drop in price for another round of buying.

What  !  peacock breeding - Page 3 Listening-emoticon-holds-his-hand-near-his-head-something-32486810 What did you say ? I didn't hear anything !!! 

Someone spoke the truth ?? tongue
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Feb 18 2017, 14:13

The fishy_broke farm on Mooboy's market is very small.  It produces about 250 peacock a day. It bought over 23,000 blueberry and mills feed continuously with no mill subscription. The mill can keep up with peacock production.  Peacock are listed on that market in lots of 120 for 13,899.88 each .  The farm will not buy peacock feed and it is presently listed at 4,000 .  

(Mooboy I've got your 1,000 peacock whenever you're ready.)  

The farmer_broke farm now works with between 47,000 and 52,000 peacock.  I say that because I set the market up to make ccs on other farmers production.  Here are my present offers and there are no other offers in-between or cheaper. 

1 @ 12,078.27
1 @ 12,078.27
1 @ 12,078.27
1 @ 12,078.27
1000 @  13,742.12
800   @  13,842.12
600   @  13,942.12
400   @  14,142.12
400   @  14,142.12

This is the low on that market.  Most who know how I will handle competition leave me alone and list in smaller lots higher than me.  I do not bother them and they do not bother me ... most of them.  

I say that because some just must be the low.  So as they list lower than the first four lots of 1, I simply buy them because I will make ccs on their offer anyway.  (So this is like selling their work and I hope they will price lower than I do.)  

Farmers fight for ccs among themselves from 14,500 on up.  The first lot of 100 is listed by someone at 15,000 .  

I do not know the requirements of the product or the nature of the breeding event.  There will be no double of price.  Peacocks have been in this game for years.    One might get lucky and hit a small bubble in prices but not long enough for this farm to sell tens of thousands.  

The farm now has over 280,000 blueberry and sells a few in lots of 600 at 453 for now.  The farm now has over 23,000 finished feed and is not selling.  Peacock feed is 2,499 on this market and I see no need for this farm to prop up the feed price.  I desire fair returns and not abusive pricing.  

At this time I do intend to drop all of this farm's prices.  

I see no use for time saving buffs or time saving pens.  It takes only one round of peacocks to get twice a day harvesting comfortable within ones real life.

All fields are full of peacock on the broke farm just as on the small farm.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sat Feb 18 2017, 15:46

My mkt has gone from around 150 listings of Peacocks yesterday to just 23 now after someone cleared them all. The lowest offer is @ 12091.91. I have 1500 listed for sale and 16K in my barn. 

March will soon be closing in on us and nobody knows when in March the breeding will go live. Oh, when will all those pretty pens be available for us? love it  AND how many Peacocks will we need? big money .........or maybe this one  losing money

If the breeding will be in the beginning of March then I feel pretty sure that this mkt will explode in madness the minute that calendar is out!  shock faint
Big thanks to GuineaUp  kissy I now imagine the funny call HEYELLLLLLP of the Peacock when I harvest my fields.  thumbs up
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Feb 18 2017, 23:53

There is absolutely no reason to buy peacocks at these prices and I expect prices to drop significantly.

The peacock has been in the game for many years
There has been few calls for them
The peacock has been useless
The peacock is easily produced and production cooperates with real life

AND

Lower level players are out!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Sun Feb 19 2017, 00:11

"The peacock has been useless"

All the others are right. But as I know lots of Hungarian players pay in peacocks to get 1 or 3 hours coupon while there is an event with eventcrops. In the city hall or farm quest (I forget the proper name of it) cartoon part. 

Under 10.000 CC it's a good purchase, isn't it?  farmer
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Feb 19 2017, 02:44

Hello ThomasZalan.  

I will not pay over 9,250 at this time.  

I want the big breeder.  The big breeder enjoys breeding and is only turning real life money into ccs.  I find many who know nothing about Exchange Value analysis and breeding. (Please visit later.  I'll quickly explain something that game developers DO NOT want breeders to see.)  

The event doer will pay anything and many have bad logic.  

There is plenty of time. 

Remember I asked about the product requirement.  If it is only one then anyone should be happy to get 10,000 for a peacock.  

Blueberry price is already too too too too high when comparing the Exchange Value ratio to crops labeled as "other."    

I say this because Beeps (BP) wants that power feed money and is not really concerned about some farmer producing blueberries.  The event requirements will most likely hold down the price of peacocks.

10,000?  At this time, give me 8888.88 for 50,000 and I'm out.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Feb 19 2017, 10:54

I just visited a  broke farm on five different markets.  These were the lows I found at this time:

Peacock 8,100 to 13,434
Blueberry 397 to 564
Peacock feed 2,000 to 4,213

No Official Announcement
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Feb 20 2017, 06:58

Peacock breeding will lead to the continuation of very poor questions and answers regarding breeding animals and their related EVs and breeding in general.  Use of terminology is very poor in questions and answers provided.  Beeps (BP) has little concern how we communicate and there are benefits to the masses remaining unclear.

I have read discussions where some complain because they put four (4) animals into the breeding hotel and did not get the market value back with the breeding animal they received. (First of all, very very very few logically assign a value to the animals being bred anyway.) 

To fast forward, the market for any breeding animal of a specific animal are now organized in a 1, 2, 3, 4 ... order. Nice!  BUT looking at the market value of what was received is definitely not the first consideration.  BACK UP!  The individual is already confused.  

If you go to your barn and look at the breeding animals held, you WILL NOT be able to have them listed in a 1, 2, 3, 4 ... order as in the market (and one could not even see that for a long long long time).

THEREFORE, even though the exchange values of what one has can be seen, one cannot see what I will tell you because they are not in a 1, 2, 3, 4 .. order!

one + one + one + one = four 

Many believe the market values of the four animals should equal at least the market value of what was received back.  This is not necessarily true in this game though.

The following is what game developers DO NOT desire to make it easy for one to see regarding breeding:

(1)  The Exchange Values (EVs) are not organized together in this game.  I know of at least one that the game faqs does not show.

Most importantly:

(2) The EVs of the next level breeding animal DOES NOT equal four times that of the previous level.  (It is always less.)  List the breeding chickens in order with their EV and this information jumps out.

A very early step in using EV analysis with breeding is to take the EVs of everything one puts in (including pheromones) and calculate the total EV of what one gets out

Beeps does not want the masses to even start down this analysis road because they want that power feed money as easy as they can get it.  

But I got a skip some will say!  How funny.  In total, one will fall within a predetermined range and not even realize it. 

Again, one cannot begin to see this because the barn is not displayed and has never been displayed to allow players to begin to see!

Serious breeders appear to be on the rise.  Yet there will remain many who do not wish to see.  

Happy breeding.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Feb 20 2017, 09:54

I'd like to see... but then again maybe I don't need to know how much of a pounding my barn/CC wallet's taking, lol. Takes too much fun out of it!  worry
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Feb 20 2017, 11:44

I like how you explain.  Everything we do in the game is not all about making a cc or gaining an ep.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Feb 20 2017, 12:24

Well it can be if that's what you want to get out of the game, but not everyone plays that way or for that purpose... some play just for fun, or they just tinker because they need a distraction. Some play to learn and exercise their brain. And some (cough) play to show off their mad marketing and analytical skillz  giggle
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Feb 20 2017, 12:49

I have a spreadsheet for breeding animals listing them in 1,2,3 4....order.

When I want to see what stock I have of a specific breeding animal, I don't use the barn, but rather I go to the breeding shed and can see how much of anything (everything) at a glance. I find this to be easier than going to the market and clicking on 'offer' only because it is less scrolling and clicking.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Feb 20 2017, 16:24

What  !  peacock breeding - Page 3 Listening-emoticon-holds-his-hand-near-his-head-something-32486810 What did you say ? Once again I didn't hear anything !!! 
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Feb 20 2017, 18:09

pnp - That's what I do all the time! (Check the breeding shed) This is a much simpler way to check stock of breeding animals.

broke - Why does BP list breeders in such a whacked out way in the barn??? Is it really just to confuse us breeders?

Eventhough I've completed all baha breeding quests(well except Castles in the Sand - diamond levels) b/c the return is ridiculous!!!! I keep breeding monkies, camels and pandas to upgrade manufactories.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top