peacock breeding

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peacock breeding - Page 5 Empty Re: peacock breeding

Post by GuineaUp Tue Feb 28 2017, 23:14

Noooo don't stuff and mount it! I'm craving a big basket of fish n chips, and a beer...  drooling
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Mar 01 2017, 05:53

The whale might have come to his/her senses. With such an inventory the farm does what it must do and begins to sell early (and there is risk in doing that also).  

The farm has listings on the market 500 @ 15,000 (7,500,000 ccs each offer).  There are offers on the market as low as 14,500 .   One offer here and there are slowly selling at that price but not all offers going at once. 

I need another whale, that one is broke.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Wed Mar 01 2017, 20:02

Nice thing about this Temple event, it's only on Baha, so we're free to continue making peacocks on mainland. peacock breeding - Page 5 Giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon  I have 3015 in my barn, and am making more in anticipation of huge sales, but now you've given me something to think about, Thomas; do I hold in anticipation of normal breeding event inflation, or sell now before prices start to drop? scratch head
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Wed Mar 01 2017, 22:21

I don't know. As Broke said it's likely that if the price go up, it will be only a minimal. 
Fun fact: Yesterday at the HU forum we started prepairing to the peacock breeding "contest. I announced the criterions, then suddenly that day from 10k, went up till 16k-22k. 

Since yesterday 29 farmers applied (132 breedings *5 times) that means right now: 38.280PFs to the BP.  thud bemused
Last time: (cat contest): 93.720 PFs!!!  pchaha giggle
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Mar 02 2017, 03:38

Hello ThomasZalan!  I have bought peacocks on markets with baby farm for as low as 7,500 today.  The farmer_broke farm sold in lots of 200, 300, 400, 500 from 13,333 to 13,999 very easily.  I moved to listing lots of 500 at 15,000 an sales have really slowed.  It seems frmers who are buying in small quantity are using that as a limit price.  

We do not know the requirements of the event.  BP has not in the past moved to level four breeding animals.  The day is going to come and I do not know when.  

Also we do not know the requirements of the peacock product.  We can see how BP played with the butterfly using three and the butterfly is not a breeding animal.

Although peacock feed uses blueberry, the market is signalling change on the way!

I'm sure you can see the base breeding animals ALL moving up in price, some more than others. They are bred actively during any baby boom.  

Nice competition you have.  Hope you will do well.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Mar 02 2017, 15:44

A change or an error with peacocks:

Peacock pens are giving four (4) units of poop now.  

I don't know when the change was made but I noticed yesterday.  The charts presented in the En Forum show one (1) unit.

If this indeed is a change then this is another way that developers are trying to control manure prices.  They have been trying various changes for a while now.

If there is an announcement then please provide.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Mar 02 2017, 17:02

I have not seen any announcement made but the German FAQ for peacocks says:

base pen: 1 unit of manure
yellow upgrade: 3 units of manure
orange upgrade: 5 units of manure

The FAQ was made 21 of February and can be found here

Maybe it is an error or a last minute change. don't know  I must admit that I have not noticed anything because I don't even bother to list manure at this time with over 3000 listings on my mkt  girl blush
My peacocks are ready for harvest in an hour and I will check and write here how many units of manure I get from a base pen.
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Mar 02 2017, 18:06

I also get 4 units of manure harvesting base peacocks.
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Thu Mar 02 2017, 20:12

I can confirm that three is correct for Yellow Peacock stables.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Mar 04 2017, 07:25

I think BP's fightin' dirty...  fighty

I bet they intentionally quadrupled the manure from peacock pens knowing that between all the peacock pens we have out on our main farm fields and all the upgraded baha pens we have out right now trying to get event drops we'd fill up our manure storage quickly, plus saturate the market. Thus manure is just going to waste left and right... all over Farmerama  angry

Doesn't premium membership double your manure storage???

Sneaky way to "encourage" farmers to snatch up that membership when it finally goes live, huh?  pc problems
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Mar 04 2017, 09:40

If the manure pile doubles then I really definitely feel that membership is insulting to those who purchase it.  The advertisement really says:  We'll sell you (use imagination) for your real life money.   Holy Sheep

Beeps has been trying to get some control of the poop market for yeaars and has been very unsuccessful in their attempts.  

Demand is high for poop at this time also!  And there is a reason and the reason will become clear in the coming weeks.  I have found no complaints to the high poop peacock pen output either.  

Four (4) poop for one peacock.   hahahahhahahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO   

And they don't know  (Don't you believe it) ROFLMAO
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Mar 04 2017, 10:53

I dunno, just a guess on the 4 manure per peacock "glitch" ZAP  . There's somethin' stinky about it  dig . 
BP's gotta keep milkin' that cash cow  greedy
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Mar 04 2017, 19:58

farmer_broke wrote:

Demand is high for poop at this time also!  And there is a reason and the reason will become clear in the coming weeks.  

broke - What is the reason???? rub eyes You can tell me.....I can keep a secret.   calm
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Mar 04 2017, 20:37

Don't tell mé! ignorelalala  I can't keep a secret.  oh the shame
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sat Mar 04 2017, 21:58

whahahaha