peacock breeding

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peacock breeding - Page 7 Empty Re: peacock breeding

Post by GuineaUp Mon Mar 13 2017, 15:39

Uh huh, I'm thinking we must have some vultures on steroids hovering over our market PnP lol :))  feel better
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Mar 13 2017, 15:45

I missed 2 sun peacocks at the start of the event. Some one was very quick than me. Also that in my other farm the peacock was selling for 13000 and above. But in this farm, it was touching only 10000 CCs to 11000 CCs.  don't know 2 of the market TOP 10 are in my market.

And I am having this terrible habit of not saving my CCs. I spend everything in more buying. thud
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Tue Mar 14 2017, 19:22

I was able to snag a couple more Sun Peacocks just a bit earlier. One for 1.8M, and another for 2.5M.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Mar 14 2017, 19:57

Good snags indeed Decree!!! Kudos! clap clap

There have been zero listing for sun peacocks or above for a couple of days now(or at least when I've checked). Joker has gotten down to 1.92 million
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Tue Mar 14 2017, 20:53

Brookeham wrote:Good snags indeed Decree!!! Kudos! clap clap

There have been zero listing for sun peacocks or above for a couple of days now(or at least when I've checked). Joker has gotten down to 1.92 million

Yeah, I think I just got lucky because I was starting to list some of my peacocks for sale. I've invested nearly 60 million since the start of the event and am wanting to start recouping it, some of which will take a while to recoup due to the fact that it's just going to take a while for the prices on Sun/Rainbow to get up to where they should be.

I still feel that after the initial rush of supply is done that my projected numbers will be at, or around the final pricing. Jokers keep fluctuating from 1.8-2.6M on my market. I may consider buying some of the cheaper ones and relisting them a bit higher since people are obviously willing to spend more, just need to have patience with selling.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Mar 15 2017, 04:46

Jokers are now between 2.4m and 2.7m and Carnival's are 218k. I did buy about 5 ghosts at 11k a piece Eek love it , next price was 25k -26k!!!!

Decree - You spent 60 million on peacock event??? rub eyes I'm impressed that you have that kind of cc's at your disposal!!!!  wow greedy
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Wed Mar 15 2017, 23:22

Brookeham wrote:Jokers are now between 2.4m and 2.7m and Carnival's are 218k. I did buy about 5 ghosts at 11k a piece Eek love it , next price was 25k -26k!!!!

Decree - You spent 60 million on peacock event??? rub eyes I'm impressed that you have that kind of cc's at your disposal!!!!  wow greedy

All the spending wasn't specific to the event. I've been trying to build up my barn with useful/needed everything. I had hit a lull for a while and ignored really maintaining my barn, so I'm focused on getting that back to where I feel it should be so that I can be ready to go for other events. I've also been leveling all 5 of my artisans, and that sometimes has me buying a few things here or there.

For the event, I was able to snag quite a few early Ghosts, Aces, and Carnival Peacocks at lower prices, and a handful of higher ones when they appeared.

Great snag with the Ghosts on your part. I love being able to snag free CC just by relisting things which were priced too low.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top