peacock breeding - Page 6 Empty Re: peacock breeding

Post by GuineaUp Sun Mar 05 2017, 09:47

ghehe  We all know how you like to spread rumors One-Two   blahblah
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Mar 05 2017, 11:49

Poop price and activity tell a lot very easily in combination with rumors.  The four poop peacock pen with faqs indicting otherwise is not a glitch but another Beeps scheme to get real life funds.

Sure, poop holding can be increased with a little real money.  Poop is definitely being srored on the market through offers.  The offers will be deleted and the poop increase will led to increased poop holdings on farms with the real money payment.  (All this is another attempt by Beeps to stop abusive manure pricing during events which are now common place. And this scheme has them fooling farmers to really think they are getting something fantastic.)  

Also, poop is being used specifically for blueberry  by crop growers.  There is a demand for blueberry with the peacock feed.  Those who did not hold pay dearly yet it is still profitable to buy outright and to mill.

There is also the information regarding new alchemist recipes.  Crop growers are also producing crops which are anticipated to be in demand for these recipes.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Mar 05 2017, 11:57

Oh ! Please don't praise me.  peacock breeding - Page 6 30
You put me to blush  happyblush girl blush

peacock breeding - Page 6 I1pPlOissd2xEgaU_I4_7qZAXYRFVOvpl5YSymLq9BLlHGiRXoWWDe6Uh35lfeEsDH_A=s85
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Mar 05 2017, 12:13

Peacocks have been a nice run for all of the broke farms.  It's all but over for the broke farms. Now to play the peacocks like lettuce and to pollute the markets purposely during the event with ones.  There are a few farmers who have rightly earned the payback they are about to receive. Peacocks have been sold during the last few weeks on market between 12,200 and 15,000 .
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Mar 05 2017, 14:33

I've been seeing a few peacocks here and there for around 8,500 on my market... so I picked up a few, but I feel much better about this whole peacock breeding anticipation saga when I reap my own 3 fields of them, produced with my own home grown/home milled feed  farmer

I hope the price of base peacocks treats me right, at the right time... otherwise I wasted my efforts lol.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Mar 05 2017, 19:57

Peacocks on market 10 are now between 9,990 to 10k. I have just over 1900 of them now! love shower I have never had this many of a new breeder before breeding release! My farm is swarming with peacock pens....with 4 days still to go. You guys had me freak out Eek that I didn't have enough....so I've covered the farm with them! EEK
Hopefully....I can sell a few during peacock event! NodYes
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Mon Mar 06 2017, 03:03

Ive been selling a few and I dont want to get below 1500.
We still need to know how many peacocks the workshop will take.
I hope it's not 3!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Mar 06 2017, 10:53

Agree!  Workshop requirement has been my concern for a while now.  Also, the event requirement is of concern.  Beeps has gradually edged up the requirements in breeding events. Beeps must sell power feed.  Events have primed players to pay.  I would expect Beeps to begin to draw more heavily on level four breeding animals.  

I'm going to exactly -0- peacocks in the barn before this is all over.  Power feed deficiency syndrome so no event for this farm.  The little breeding that the farm can do is ready and waiting for the Boom.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Sat Mar 11 2017, 23:10

I'm wondering if anyone has ever collected any data, or has a reasonable assumption/observation on where the prices of Peacock breeds will eventually stabilize.

I've reviewed both Cats, and Frogs (both recent breeding additions) to get some sort of idea as it's just not a market I spend a lot of time on.

Current Prices on my market:

1-Dart 20k1-Tabby23k1-Ghost28k
2-Aqua 70k2-Calico76k2-Ace80k
3-Flying 450k3-Scottish550k3-Carnival298k
4- Zebra 830k4-Savannah1.5M4-Magical887k
5-Gentleman3.2M5-Maine3.1M5-Joker2.0M
6-Glass6M6-British12.3M6-Sun2.75M
7-Prince 22M7-PersianX7-RainbowX
8-Rainbow X8-SiameseX8-EmperorX
Where I can only speculate with my limited knowledge:
1-Ghost22k
2-Ace75k
3-Carnival400k
4-Magical900k
5-Joker3.2K
6-Sun8M
7-Rainbow24M
8-EmperorX
Anyone else want to share their thoughts?
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Mar 13 2017, 00:36

I don't know Decree....I just went to look at the peacock market and snapped up a sun peacock for 2.6 million!!!!! WaHOO!!!  love shower

Joker's are 3.1 - 3.4M
Magical       635k - 740k
Carnival      170k - 198k
Ace              55k -   70k
Ghost           25k -   31k
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Mon Mar 13 2017, 02:01

Brookeham wrote:I don't know Decree....I just went to look at the peacock market and snapped up a sun peacock for 2.6 million!!!!! WaHOO!!!  love shower

Joker's are 3.1 - 3.4M
Magical       635k - 740k
Carnival      170k - 198k
Ace              55k -   70k
Ghost           25k -   31k

I've definitely been following the market closely. During the event, the animals tend to dip as everyone tries to recoup what they've spent. My projections are for a month or so after the event when the prices finally stabilize due to a drop in supply.

2.6M for a Sun Peacock...you can't really beat that. Seems to me very few people have sold Sun Peacocks on your server, mine as well because the highest I can sell one at is 2.6M, so the pricing system still hasn't caught up with Sun, Rainbow, and Emperor. I was able to vulture two during the early portion of the event one for 1.6M and another for 1.8M.

I keep updating my original post with current low pricing. I've watched a good number of the animals fluctuate quite a bit. So it appears some players are buying in to some of the higher breeds in order to either complete the quest or are still going for pinks.

I thank you for your reply, it's nice to get some feedback and differing opinions as I'm not really well studied on breeding animal values.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Mon Mar 13 2017, 06:41

Well, all my peacock breeding  got me as far as a Joker peacock - so, I bought 4 Sun peacocks for 2.9 million each.  Can't believe I did that.  When I finally got the vault door open, all the bats, spiders and dust flew out - but I really wanted those peacocks.  broke    Maybe next BBD I can work for a pink pen.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Mar 13 2017, 14:16

Brooke Swooped!!!  YESSS!  
You didn't do too bad on your Sun Peacocks either Mindy thumbs up ... at least they were THERE to buy, lol. Every time I scan my market for any upper level colored Peacocks everything has been greyed out angry  and believe me, I've spent a lot of time and clicks in that dang market lol  GaaH!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Mar 13 2017, 14:24

I've looked in the market frequently too,and Nothing available.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top