Talk of the Town(B-day event) strategy

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Talk of the Town(B-day event) strategy

Post by escalonilla Tue Jan 24 2017, 04:28

This doubt is killing me! help!!

I went to wikipedia and farmerama was released in October 9th 2009.
So, looking at the FAQ, noone can get the 8years package cause noone has been playing for 8 full years.

Do they mean if you created your account in 2009 you will receive the 8years package?
And if you created it in 2010, you will be getting the 7 years package regardless of the month?
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Jan 24 2017, 05:41

Before the Forum change(when everyone then re-joined in 2014)it was the date you began posting in the forum. I myself played the game for at least 6 months before I realized there was a forum....and was brave enough to post.

It states from your registration date. But who knows???
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Tue Jan 24 2017, 08:04

If it's based on past year's birthday prizes, based on date of joining, it's the year.  I opened both my farms over 6 months apart and got it for the same year, it was opened in the same year, one in March, one in October.
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by alexis2112 Tue Jan 24 2017, 13:27

Probably going to skip this one. The prizes aren't terribly exciting, and my work sched is a nightmare right now. Maybe they would be more exciting if I were working less, LOL! :D

Best luck to everyone who's participating!!! fallinghearts   Hug
alexis2112
alexis2112

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Jan 24 2017, 14:35

235 drops from just Carnations and Honeydew melons. 
No Howies, Trophies (LL) at 29%.  
don't know
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Jan 24 2017, 15:07

I got 260 with 4 howies and I didn't prepare my fields for drops. So drops are going to rain easily. Will be an easy event.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Tue Jan 24 2017, 15:08

Ugh. Not a great start. 177 drops. I plan to do the best I can. I'm tired of my animal pens. Needed to get back to growing anyway. 

Hope everyone does as well as they would hope to.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Tue Jan 24 2017, 17:49

210 drops here with carnations, honeydew and a Howie.  There are a few production pens to be harvested yet, but they won't add many.   Don't know how much of the event I'm going to do.  Wasn't planning to even start, but. . . .   hmz2
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Jan 24 2017, 19:07

Woo Hoo.....I received 274 soaring seeds this a.m. clap clap I had main farm in edelweiss....which I need for the new quests....plus many of my neons. 

pepsi - I'm also tired of raising animals. I was happy to delete many...did put a few in the glade...but awww a bit of a relief from making so much feed
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Jan 24 2017, 20:14

Ugh, there are a lot of steps in this event lol  taptap . Oh well, EOCD will force me to complete the event anyway  GaaH!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Tue Jan 24 2017, 21:41

Brooke and everyone - I hope you got a great start!

I managed 272 drops today from refined Raspberries and a few trees and melons on the island, very happy   drooling

Hope everyone's doing just as good   good luck
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Jan 24 2017, 22:19

hatzeva -  :wow:Fantastic drops!!!!! I'm so jelly of your refined raspberries. Someday...somehow I need to get a better refinement of my high level crops. 

After 3 rounds of 2x2's with sg,ssg and water I have 355 soaring seeds. Next time switch to 1x1's and pull trees out.
Wishing good luck to all doing this event!  love shower love shower cheer on
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Wed Jan 25 2017, 00:12

It is lovely to get loyalty prizes since the post said i have been playing this game since 2011 that is six years...

Then i started to Harvest my Farm using 5 Howie Donuts.....let say it is my highest amount of drops i ever got...I did not have any Coloured Animal Pens or Production Pens, Not any Jumbo Pens or Jumbo Trees...I had All Trees in Rain Forest and Baha some of these trees was 12 hour trees...the other three fields had Rose Hip. which i need for new quest

The first harvest gave me 322 Soaring seeds....Since Farmerama has introduce new crops for high level farmers. Currently have Rose Bud unlocked there no need for me to use Refined Crops which has been my old strategy for Event Drops. 

It makes a nice change to grow Event Crops. Since been growing critters, critters, critters chucked out
I am also please that i can keep best making Baha Fruit Trees in my Rain forest. We can use the glade to our liking too  thumbs up
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Wed Jan 25 2017, 01:10

Congrats all to your amazing drops people!   NodYes

Yes we can, finish this event too!   happy run

Best of luck again to all   good luck
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Jan 25 2017, 21:07

Slooooowww going, watching junks grow  dedtired . I was going to wait and go thru the districts all at once after I had all the required crops and drops, but I got boooooored and started selectively working on each district opening up only what I needed to open just to get the beads and curtains. One more district to work on till I get the last curtain upgrade, then I'll go back and get the left over goodies after each harvest. Stuck waiting on crops and drops for now, as usual  taptap . How's everybody else doing?
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top