Talk of the Town(B-day event) strategy

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Talk of the Town(B-day event) strategy

Post by mindy1701 Wed Jan 25 2017, 21:35

I agree, waiting for crops to grow is like watching paint dry.  Working on my second building and should finish it with the next harvest.  

Is there any way to tell which present to open in order to get the beads?  That baffles my poor brain.   counting
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Jan 25 2017, 23:11

@mindy1701 Find the level numbers that the beads are listed under in the District Requirements and Rewards lists in the FAQ, and the FAQ maps show you the building or present numbers corresponding to the level lists... and if you click on the present in the game's event maps that have the beads hidden in them, it lights up/shows you the path of buildings and/or presents that you need to open to get to the beads. Some are easy to get to, some require you open multiple things. 

All the back n forth between the FAQ page and event screen is annoying  chucked out

Hope that helps... good luck.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Wed Jan 25 2017, 23:25

Thank you, GuineaUp.  I'll try that.  Anything to shorten this tedious process.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by farmerumf Thu Jan 26 2017, 15:38

I posted on the darkside this morning, about the drop requirements but no one has picked up on it yet.  I find we have to donate 100 drops for the final big building which means another 400 drops will be needed.   I really hope I have made a big mistake but I have now checked a couple of times.     I only realised when I thought I had enough drops to do two sections and ran out of drops.   Please tell me I am only dreaming!    Off to have my first cup of coffee for the day after a shopping trip.   Then I will unpack the shopping, fill the dishwasher and come back here to see what you all have to say.     don't know
farmerumf
farmerumf

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Thu Jan 26 2017, 16:01

I saw your post but I can't see where these extra drops are required.  Can you point me to where on the FAQs they are ... or was it just a nasty surprise as you were donating?  panic panic panic
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Jan 26 2017, 16:12

The drops are in the FAQ.  Check the number on the building and compare the drop numbers on the corresponding building "requirements and rewards".  Each building requires 100 soaring seeds and 3 birthday beads.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by farmerumf Thu Jan 26 2017, 16:15

Yes it was a nasty surprise as I was donating.   In the FAQ lists = eg.   College Building 5, needs 100 soaring seeds.  
When you click on it to donate it just takes them ( I did it on another farm this morning) although it does not say 'you have   xxx seeds and need to donate 100'  , it just shows 100 seeds which then go!
farmerumf
farmerumf

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Thu Jan 26 2017, 16:46

cry 3 sos help head bang

Okay, colour me stupid!  Missed three lots of 100 Soaring Seeds ... not easily done but I managed it!  frustration cry 2
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Jan 26 2017, 18:23

Thanks FW for catching it.  clap clap I don't think the extra drops will be a problem.

I'm almost done with the 3rd section. Everyone needs to make sure to get the original "Birthday bash" deco....or there will be no way to upgrade.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmerumf Thu Jan 26 2017, 18:52

I only hope others see this.   I usually gather all I need before I start donating - that could have been embarrassing!   It is only because I have visitors from Friday night till late Monday that I want to have as much done before they come!   Yup

Illy - we all make mistakes, I am just glad it was found sooner rather than later.   All the wonderful work you do on our behalf is sooooo much appreciated.   NodYes   fallinghearts
farmerumf
farmerumf

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Thu Jan 26 2017, 19:53

girl blush Still annoying though!  Should never post event details when extremely tired!  red smile
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Thu Jan 26 2017, 22:06

I am going to say that I am done - I have all the curtains and the presents I want - impatience and overestimated zeal - I still have CAC running for 3 days cake
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Jan 27 2017, 04:46

Congrats annaquinn  for reaching your goal!!!! clap clap I'd grow some of the long time crops. I certainly cannot afford to buy them in the market....they're so expensive! big money

I might finish tomorrow. When I grow and then immediately donate, I have a hard time keeping track of how many more I need of everything.  don't know Then I will need to figure out what deco to pull to put the new birthday bash.

I'm really looking forward to the new feature being added to "recreate" our last field set up. That will save lots of time and effort.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Jan 27 2017, 09:49

I've opened everything but the sticker, the two guava jams and the single party spin. I'll probably open the party spin tomorrow after my hazelnuts are harvested, but after that I think I am done (more like burned out) with this event. All I need are drops to get the remaining scissors and finish it completely (cuz of course I overgrew the stupid junks), but honestly... I am SICK TO DEATH of all the back and forth looking at the event screens and the FAQ maps/lists  rub eyes   BP could have designed it so that we could hover over or click on the presents to see what's in them to make this event a little less torturous (just like they did with the buildings, telling us how many scissors they give). 

Way too much work for less than spectacular prizes pc problems   . 
I'm not even excited to see what the mystery cargoes or wonder trees will give me, lol  im okay
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Jan 27 2017, 17:31

Need 50 more drops to finish the event. My farm machinery was open only for 3 mins. So I didn't calculate the crops needed & drops needed & didn't place my howies. Harvested and re-planted the event crops in the 3 fields and have 1641 crops left. And have 3 fields to harvest tomorrow morning. I don't even need 1 crop anymore.  thud  Such an waste.

GuineaUp, I don't even remember seeing the reward  and completely forgot about it. Also not excited about it too.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top