Talk of the Town(B-day event) strategy

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Talk of the Town(B-day event) strategy

Post by Mooboy Sat Jan 28 2017, 10:57

I have finished the whole event. I have never seen such a amazing drops from event as good as this. 

Still couple days left of this event Back to Normal Farming but will get loads of surplus drops....

1 Party spin was bit mean but happy to get 5 Spring Wreaths. Well done to those who finished this event. Not really my kind of Event it was ok. I know for sure will certain Enjoy the Breeding Event. As I Enjoy Events more if their is lots of cc to be made. Or Give very very Good prizes... feel better
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Jan 28 2017, 13:56

I actually enjoyed this event. The purple blooms are pretty and the crop time was perfect for my schedule this week. No trouble with the drops and am back to farming. Since it is Happy Harvest day, I am continuing to grow crops with CAC that are either low in stock, for a quest or just what suits my timetable.

I was glad for the 5 spring wreaths too. My stables turned out to be stork, sail factory, Pink Bee and Pink Goat. love shower No ladybug but overall a good event for me red smile .
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Jan 28 2017, 14:17

Mine turned out to be Ladybug (already have several), Koi Pond orange, truffle farm yellow & tortoise.  scratch head

Tree were better. Got a wisteria tree. My first one. When was it introduced, I do not remember ? don't know Sells for 1500 CCs. So might be some months back.

@farmer_broke  Hi  one of your fans asked for you and I directed her to this Forum.   :)
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Jan 28 2017, 19:54

I'm done too!!!! :dancing:The crops were very pretty!!!! And....after a while, I did get used to the long grow time. It got me going on my spring cleaning...since I only had to get back and harvest every 5 and 1/2 hours.
I do agree with whomever said the donate city was drab. I too would have enjoyed a more festive scene.

Good luck to those still going for it!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sat Jan 28 2017, 20:39

Finished here, need just a few more drops on bear.  Growing carrots and lettuce for a bit on left over CAC and +1 vegetable CR, then will switch to longer grow veggies until run out of buffs.  Haven't put out my mystery cargoes yet, will try to remember to put them out after we eat. frying  Too funny, I just got 6 soaring seeds off a field of carrots! ghehe  I liked the relaxed pace of the event, easy to complete even tho my schedule was willy nilly.  And I agree with Mooboy and everyone else, drops were exceptional.  Sure hope they keep drop rates like this in all future events instead of making us beg and scrape for them. Talk of the Town(B-day event) strategy - Page 4 Cute-kitten-sorry-smiley-emoticon

Congrats on the pinks, pnpstar colors  I'd dearly love to have one of mine turn into a pink cuckoo or beaver. full marks
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Sun Jan 29 2017, 01:01

Finished this evening, and it was quite easy, thanks BP.

I'll save my mystery/secret stables for when I have a drab day   Hi

Congrats to all that have finished and good luck to all that is still working   Yup
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Jan 29 2017, 01:11

Thanks spots red smile love it
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Sun Jan 29 2017, 14:20

Finally got around to giving the last of what I needed to finish this event. It's been a rough 36 hours around here. I wasn't even sure if the event was still going. Glad it was since I only needed to donate 50 drops and I had over 500. 

Congrats to all who finished!
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Jan 29 2017, 18:24

pnp - Woo Hoo for you pink bee & goat pens!!!! love shower  So sorry....I missed that info earlier!

pepsi-  I hope things settle down in your RL....and that all is going smoothly. heart
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Sun Jan 29 2017, 22:01

Thank you @Brookeham Once we get through all the funeral arrangements and services next weekend things will be slower. It's just been hard getting through the unexpected shock and all. Today I've got my head stuck in the "sand". I'm pretending Friday night didn't happen for a couple of hours. Took a couple Tylenol PM and gave myself a nap. Sleep won't change reality but it can help me to deal with it.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Mon Jan 30 2017, 00:01

pepsi, I didn't know you'd suffered a loss.  Seems so many of us have been dealing with that the last few months.  Sending you heartfelt condolences and comforting hugs bear hug.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Jan 30 2017, 01:11

pepsi - I too am very sorry to hear of your loss. sorrow  Please know I will be thinking of you and praying for some relief for you and your family.  bear hug
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Jan 30 2017, 12:35

Thanks Brooke red smile

pepsi -  I'm sorry to learn of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. bear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Mon Jan 30 2017, 13:08

Thank you all! group hug 

We will need those thoughts and prayers this week as we try to form a plan on how to move on with our lives without him.
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Tue Jan 31 2017, 05:09

so sorry for your loss Pepsi.   bear hug
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content