"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 8 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by CaliChrome Sat Dec 03 2016, 01:57

I need between 300 and 400 flasks on all my farms (level 94-96) (30% all trophies) 2 or 3 Howies on each.  (I'm not moving them around yet but will if I'm looking too short.)  Have finished event crops on 3 of 4 so longer term crops will hopefully result in higher drops in the morning.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 8 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03 2016, 01:58

To be fair... Got them in the LL on 21% only tho hmz2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Dec 03 2016, 08:11

I'm done!!!!  dancing
So all my wonderful neighbors and friends thank you and........please send to others still needing flasks.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Sat Dec 03 2016, 11:50

yay, congrats Brookeham !
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Sat Dec 03 2016, 19:08

star colors congratulations Brookeham - I am determined to join you - with sos help  help Help2
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Dec 04 2016, 06:00

Thanks Moraine and annaquinn! wink  I was determined to finish early....because I had some special friends fly in today!!!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sun Dec 04 2016, 12:37

Congrats to those who are finished!  clap clap

I am struggling big time on my baby farm to finish this and most likely I will not make it. At event start trophies were at 8% I think and only have half of baha opened as I have preferred to unlock other things instead. Trophies are now at 18% but too late to make up for it now.... But in better shape for the next event  YESSS!
About the drops. I find that long time animals yield better drops than long time crops even on 1*1 plots. This morning I harvested (on my baby farm)1 field of spinach on 1*1 plots and it gave 29 drops compared to a field of reindeer which gave 36 drops. This is not the first time I find animals better than crops and when done growing event crops one can save the CAC too.
The use of CF and SG for drops is a waste of resources in my opinion in an event like this and most others. 
My baby farm will never miss the givers and stables....only my pride is broken  cry 3

Main farm is finished. Good luck to those still working it!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Dec 04 2016, 14:17

CC and Noelle have finished.  SC needs 13 more drops and BC needs 4 so pretty much complete on those as well.  Please send drops to others.

GL to all still working.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Dec 04 2016, 14:44

BC has finished now too!  3 down, 1 to go!
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Dec 04 2016, 16:44

Thank You FW for the last needed flask for SC!  She is done now!
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by farmerumf Sun Dec 04 2016, 17:14

Pleased to be of assistance!    I am trying to decide what to go for.  Most probably only Combo 10 which gives 5 secret stables.  I hope all my farms can at least achieve that.   I have only done this event in a half-hearted way and got a lot further than I thought I would.   Still there are lots of CC, TEP and EP to collect on the way so am very pleased with myself.  Two more harvests before I finally decide.  I am not interested in the Givers as there is no cloud row and they are 12 hour ones which I am trying to clear from my farms.     FW.
farmerumf
farmerumf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2016, 17:22

@meba091 wrote:This morning I harvested (on my baby farm)1 field of spinach on 1*1 plots and it gave 29 drops compared to a field of reindeer which gave 36 drops.

Have to think about that next event to try.... Drops are baaaad... Full fields of 1x1 broccoli and sugarbeets (was my highest crops) gave the same amount of drops as roses boh

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sun Dec 04 2016, 17:45

there there  Too bad Sleepy. Hmm and waste of growing time...you might even have gotten a couple of drops growing carrots during the time of which the crops differ. 
I just sent you a drop and will add you on a couple of other farms too. You are so close so don't give up just yet  viking battlecry 
I guess it depends on the drop rate if animals are better than 1*1 plots of crops, but many a times I have found animals better especially if drop rate are bad. 
Good luck!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by LDCrow Sun Dec 04 2016, 19:27

Only 33 more drops to go and I will be done.  I think I will make it without a problem when I harvest again in 7 1/2 hours.  ghehe

I pretty much never use my glade for crop growing as it's full of trees, stables and production pens.  I got decent drops off of it although only 1 time per day really.  I think I did well only using the 3 fields for big overnight drops.  I mostly used raspberries, onions and hazelnuts for the overnights instead of carnations.  One thing I've noticed is that if I change up my crops I tend to do a bit better.  That might be all in my head but at least it gives me the perception of my drops being okay.  Grin
LDCrow
LDCrow

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnTAngel7 Sun Dec 04 2016, 20:55

Finally finished on this farm, 4 others are struggling along and need around 100+ drops each. It wouldn't have been a problem but I got bit by a spider last Friday and had giant hives covering my whole body, including face, hands, feet. The itching was making me insane.  panic Went to Urgent Care Sunday and got a bunch of shots. Needless to say I had weeds on all of my farms. I seem to be catching up but it's going to be tight. I didn't even bother on 2 farms (no harvester).
AnnTAngel7
AnnTAngel7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top