"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 7 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by GuineaUp Fri Dec 02 2016, 13:05

Hope you have a great weekend away with the hubby PnP!!  cheers
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

"Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy - Page 7 Empty Re: "Winter is Coming" Bingo Event Strategy

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Dec 02 2016, 13:55

Thanks Guineup red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Fri Dec 02 2016, 13:57

Wishing you both a great time away from it all!   star colors flowerkiss :cheers2:
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Dec 02 2016, 15:20

Hi kissy red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Clash Fri Dec 02 2016, 18:31

I've finished crops and backpacks and now just need another 400 drops.   boh
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Dec 02 2016, 18:38

Me too, just been planting carnations since last night.
I hope I can get all the drops to finish.
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Fri Dec 02 2016, 21:23

So now that I have discovered they the drops are tied to time not EP (Thank you guys!), I can grow whatever I like to fit my schedule. which isn't really a change from what I used to, but I can do so without losing out on anything. For me the comfy fields still sounds like a poor deal for all the time they take, so will drop those. Got more crop than I needed, the event crop keeps dropping well in Bahma. All I now need is 351 drops. I have sugar beets out on my fields, they should produce some nice drops.

I haven't made any backpacks or donated anything. I'll see tomorrow night if I'm on track or if I need to start to think of what to pick and chose.

I think I like this event, drop rate isn't too bad, went fast to do the crop requirement. No CR. And a very good mood in this thread 
calm
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Fri Dec 02 2016, 21:43

Two farms working on just drops.  Two farms need a few more crops.  Getting there looks doable.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Dec 02 2016, 22:22

Nothing worse than waiting on drops bad marks ... especially when we could be using our running CAC for something better needed by our farms/barns/market strategies etc.   blegh
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Fri Dec 02 2016, 22:40

If you are only waiting for drops, why don't you grow/produce something you need?
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Dec 02 2016, 22:54

What I need right now (animals and products mostly, which make my running CAC useless) would take more time/more rounds to produce the amount of drops needed than my refined crops 2x a day will, unless I feed the stalls and pens with PF hmz2
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Fri Dec 02 2016, 23:01

But could you still finish? How many more drops do you need?
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Dec 03 2016, 01:47

@-Mir85-  Yes, I will finish... eventually, but most likely it will be down to the wire (which stinks and takes the  majority of the event fun out of it for a level 94 farm with 29% trophies tightly stuffed into the LL rune  blegh ). I just really loathe BP's cattywompered random algorithm for drops during this style event. To me it seems anything but fair and there is no way to plan around or thru it!

~Edit~ 
Thanks for the flask, silly woman kissy
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03 2016, 01:53

I think I can make it on my MSBtoo farm, but dang still need 449 flasks... I am on track to make it, but yh will be close! But sorry @GuineaUp I am happy that I am not alone giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Dec 03 2016, 01:55

GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top